Favourie fan made pred suit??

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TuaCathach

i was just looking through the completed suit threads and man there are some stunning suits there.. i hope to be among them in the not to distant future...

question tho.. which is your favourite fan made suit...

pick the relevant pred

eg.. P1-

P2

Celtic.

Chopper.

Elder.

Wolf.

Custom.

just something to play with .. not putting anyones builds down.. but i have my favourites.. as i'm sure you all do.. you dont have to put reason up.. just the suit you think

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

panik33

Yeah man Im particularly partial to a well made Celtic myself or an AVP custom like my own (when it's done that is) they just look so big and awesome you might try and takeon a wolf or P1-2 as they where smaller than the AVP musclewise but the AVP preds where so big and badass and every Celtic or AVP costume on here looks amazing

But there are loads of pred costumes on the thread that I love and hope that mine will one day look like that everyone makes a good costume there all awesome from P1 to wolf

predator666

Right I'm gonna take a shot at answering this, there's so many incredible suits on here so if I leave any1 out I apologise and dont hate me... it's all from the top of my head

Best P1... it's a multiple for me : Predatrhuntr, inkmonster, lordderak, uglymofo, usurper
Best P2... will be done in July (usurpers sorting it out for me)
Best Chopper.... has to be the 1 Hdogg made
Best Scar.... is Keefers
Best Celtic... Was Pdiscs
Best Wolf... Obviously gonna pick mine :)
Best custom...Bovine13s but so many are yet to come
Best P2 Elder..... Suppose Kit's falls into that 1

Again guys it was all of the top of my head, I'll probably realise I missed so many, be kicking myself later and prob get many threatening pm's :)

TuaCathach

makes sense that i post my favourites in the topic i started...
there are so many to choose from, but these stand out the most to me...

Female. : Bigg gunns for female

Elder : Kithunter

AVP Elder : Elder one

WOLF: Pred666thepain666

P2 : Predmandr

P1: BatHunter, Predatrhuntr, lordderek, usurper

big red: Samurai Hunter..

custom : Bovine 13, Ptgreek

CELTIC: Keefer

chopper : Hdogg