Favorite or best Indiana Jones pants?

Psmith

I am wanting to get myself some nice Indy pants and I am curious to hear from any fellow Indy fans about them. If you could only get one pair and you were wanting as screen accurate to Raiders as possible but also wanted the pants to be everyday wearable clothing. Not just a few times a year. And cost is not a deciding factor. What would you go with?
Thank you for your input.

Sadly can't get them anymore so that is not much help...Wish they come back in stock/style!!!!!

But, I have a couple of pairs of the LL Bean Pleated Front Chinos in Taupe back in 2000 that I have worn forever.
They certainly have that worn adventure look and were inexpensive.

Edit: These are the closest that LL Bean has currently.
https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/630...inos-natural-fit-hidden-comfort-pleated&csp=f

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I may well get a pair of those at some point. I tried to order a pair of Wested pants but i got an error message about not being able to place orders online and I should email them. I did so but havent heard back from them for several days. Now the website doesnt load at all for me. Has anyone else had Wested trouble?

I just found out about Peter Botwright. Very saddened.

Has anyone bought a pair of Magnoli pants? Are they considered to be the most color accurate to Raiders?

Also, how about What Price Glorys lightweight ones? Anyone have any feedback on those?

Ive heard that. Really hate that hes no longer selling those. Let me narrow it down to available screen accurate to Raiders.

Extremely cool suggestion. You also turned me onto a cool company/site! Do you have a pair of these? Are they the sort of grayish tinged brown like the Raiders pants? Im seriously considering a pair of these.

I ordered a pair of WPG lightweight ones. I dig em. Of course, i get them in the mail today, put em on to try em out and run some errands. Thirty minutes after putting them on my friends box of fried chicken collapses while theyre handing me the box to hold for a second. Lap full o' grease.
Yaaay

I dont mean to step on any toes, but I want to ask if anyone has a pair of the Magnoli ones. Are they highly screen accurate in color (vintage brown) as well as design/details? Theyre quite pricy, so id love to hear from some owners if at all possible. And are they functional as everyday wear?

They look slightly different under varying light. Will try to take some photos.

Yes their site is focused on historical accuracy and less on screen accuracy... as is my take on Indy.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever gotten a pair of Indy pants and they were just too baggy? If so, how did you handle it? With a tailor etc? My pair of WPG are great, but they are really baggy. Any suggestions on what I should tell a tailor? Or just go in with a photo or two of how they are on Harrison Ford and get them to help me figure out how much they need to be taken in?

I have a pair of Todd's Indy pants and they're great. On one of the Indy forums, (sorry I can't remember which off the top of my head but isn't COW), there is a thread on how to go about having them tailored tothe correct bagginess but yea, still requires a tailor.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back