Votes: 2 40.0%
  • BSP Bio

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Falconer Bio

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

munson

Well my fellow members,

I have a simple question, which is your favorite new bio?

[sorry if I don't have the correct names]

The BSP bio seems to be getting the most press from the lair. I must be the only one to like the Tusk bio. The Falconer looks sweet too.

I don't really like any of them yet. Tusky would be my favourite if it wasn't for the tusks, so I guess I'll say that one.

100% agree with Hez and PH34 the Tusk bio looks wicked minus the tusks. I did like the look of the Falconer, but from some angles it's way to wide.

Still don´t like the jaw attached to it :( , but except from this I like Mr. Blacks bio, closely followed by the dog-keepers bio (without tusks ;) , that is...).

The bsp is the only decent bio so far, the tusk as mentioned looks interesting apart from the actual tusks and the falconer looks truley awfull and very unpredator like.... im suprised anyone has voted for that fat, jagged plow like mask as their favourite??

really, whats the thing with fans that don't want any changes in design

i know the first one was perfect but still i dont want to see the same kind of predator all the time, this includes the mask.
sorry if it is just design you don't like but i can't stand it if people say you shoudn't change something perfect.

( i voted tusks by the way, just looks really badass and primitive)

JB

really, whats the thing with fans that don't want any changes in design

i know the first one was perfect but still i dont want to see the same kind of predator all the time, this includes the mask.
sorry if it is just design you don't like but i can't stand it if people say you shoudn't change something perfect.

( i voted tusks by the way, just looks really badass and primitive)

JB

I didnt say anything was perfect? infact, the original P1 bio isnt even my favourite... i like the P2 myself. Also, im not against change at all, I did say i like Mr Blacks and tusk's didnt I?? i simply dont like the Falconer bio, it just isnt asthetically pleasing, a pred bio should flow and curve. If you like change fine, many people do, many dont, this will always be pointlessly contested but in this case i simply dont like the mask, your making more of it than is needed i think. I know im not the only person that isnt a fan of that ugly mask either...... surely.... right? :(

I must say I appreciate them all. As long as the story plot in the movie is non stop blood gore and all that good stuff, the new Predators might have a better chance in popularity here. It is like all the talented people here on the lair that make there own bios, some people plain out hate them, but die hards like my self appreciate any new concepts made! I like all 3 so far with the pics shown.

I didnt say anything was perfect? infact, the original P1 bio isnt even my favourite... i like the P2 myself. Also, im not against change at all, I did say i like Mr Blacks and tusk's didnt I?? i simply dont like the Falconer bio, it just isnt asthetically pleasing, a pred bio should flow and curve. If you like change fine, many people do, many dont, this will always be pointlessly contested but in this case i simply dont like the mask, your making more of it than is needed i think. I know im not the only person that isnt a fan of that ugly mask either...... surely.... right?

o sorry man,
i ges i didn't understand your post completly.

i was a bit pisted it wasn''t really only to you but just to people that say against everything in the movie it sucks or is lame because it isnt the original predator.

JB

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back