The line-up...

• Tusk Bio

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • BSP Bio

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Falconer Bio

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
i must be the only one to like the falconer bio :D but i truley think he looks B.A.

It's tied for 2nd in the voting so you're not the only one. To me it just looks a bit too much like it was done on CAD. The lines are a bit too straight.

Kind of like the difference between a Delorian and a Ferrari. People (men especially) like curves :D But I dig all the bios, including Falconer.

It's tied for 2nd in the voting :D so you're not the only one. To me it just looks a bit too much like it was done on CAD. The lines are a bit too straight.

Kind of like the difference between a Delorian and a Ferrari. People (men especially) like curves :D But I dig all the bios, including Falconer.

It does look like something designed in a CAD system. But a reason I like it is because it is so different. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie pred bio with such straight strong lines.

But, my overall favorite bio is the Tusky bio.

That's the one thing with every pred movie [including AVP and AVPR], they all had awesome bios.

It does look like something designed in a CAD system. But a reason I like it is because it is so different. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie pred bio with such straight strong lines.

But, my overall favorite bio is the Tusky bio.

That's the one thing with every pred movie [including AVP and AVPR], they all had awesome bios.

Right? If all of the bios were the same as P1, it would get old quick. It would be like an army of Stormtroopers all looking the same. But each Pred has his own personal bio, style, and badassness :D I agree 200%! Now P1 is in a class by itself as is every other bio out there.

as i do like the Berserker Bio a hell of alot! i must say the Falconer Bio takes the cake! it looks soo alien to me( not like "giger" alien) more little green men like. haha

To my opinion i kind of dislike the Tusk Bio, i mean it looks sick and everything. It's just they took away the purpose for the Bio Helmets. Laser sight, yeah ok. Vision modes, cool. But in the original Predator franchise i believe those helmets are meant to be just simple underwater breathing also. The AVP franchise with the symbols and glyphs over the helmets. Those were good but taking half of the Bio's helmet and replacing it with an unknown life forms tusks is kind of strange for somewhat reason. No offence to the people who likes that Bio. I say BSP or Falconer. =D

^

I think part of the problem is for sequels and merchandising reasons, they have to keep coming up with something "different"

Wolf had the double cannons and whip because there had already used up many of the weapons concepts in previous films. Eventually a Predator is going to have a compound bow or an axe or a shield, I mean what's left honestly.

When we were all kids once, that's why toys and cartoons had the color schemes that they did. So kids could ID them apart and distinguish them as "different" when they bought the toys, even when the toys were often using the same base molds.

Generally the only complaint I have is when a Predator lacks wrist blades and/or a shoulder cannon. I feel those are stock items. Falconer seems a bit off to me for having no shoulder rig.

Something else to consider is they did this movie on the relative cheap to prove the franchise was still sustainable. That's Rodriguez's big trait in Hollywood, he can do it and he can do it cheap, well relatively. Imagine if they had the Alien Resurrection budget for this one....

I gotta vote for the Falconer, for sure. Its really unique, in my opinion. Thats not to say every mask looks the same, but Falconer looks like nothing else.

couple questions: if i wanted to get a replica wolf bio, where would the best place to go to get one and about how much would it be?

A little off topic. Why not start a thread in the buy/sell section. Start with "WTB Wolf Bio" in the topic header. Post the price you are hoping to pay in the body.. Anybody who has an answere can PM you

call me crazy ...go ahead i dare ya..

i like the P1 in the movie....all broken and beat to ****......yeah that's my new "old school" fav

call me crazy ...go ahead i dare ya..

i like the P1 in the movie....all broken and beat to ****......yeah that's my new "old school" fav

I agree 100% I think that is so bad ass. I didnt excpect to see P1 show up and when his bio was all wrecked I was like "hell yeah!"

Predators-bad-ass-in-black.jpg

I've been strongly considering getting this tattood on me in the future. I'd LOVE to build this suit some day

I agree 100% I think that is so bad ass. I didnt excpect to see P1 show up and when his bio was all wrecked I was like "hell yeah!"

Predators-bad-ass-in-black.jpg

I've been strongly considering getting this tattood on me in the future. I'd LOVE to build this suit some day

uh-oh,....you said the " TATTOO" word,.....

don't ,.....tempt me frodo !!! ,........we're tattooing this onya as soon as weather breaks bucko ,...
you got no choice now,.......BWAH AHA HA

The bsp is the only decent bio so far, the tusk as mentioned looks interesting apart from the actual tusks and the falconer looks truley awfull and very unpredator like.... im suprised anyone has voted for that fat, jagged plow like mask as their favourite??

I voted it as my favorite cause of how different it is. Can't see it as 'unpredator like' as I'm sure theres loads of unique looking masks out there. I reckon it looks like a stealth fighter, or the new batmobile. Angular and segmented, looks hi-tech and sinister, which in my opinion is very predator like.

I'm not having a go, just explaining why I liked it

honestly i nearly wet my self in the cinema when i saw all 3 of them for the first time . but yeah for me its the berserker,i loved the jawbone, i thought it was a good touch.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back