The line-up...

• Tusk Bio

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • BSP Bio

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Falconer Bio

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
I say falconier I love his bio I love him as a charichter of that he looks like all green and awesome with that awesome bio on I can't w8 for someone to sculpt it in deffo buying one and Im even thinking of making him as a costume but I don't know what he looks like yet lol he could turn out to be an ass lol but I doubt it I can't w8 to see what kind of head he has under that bio as by the looks of it he could be a wolfy kind of shape to his head

I'm not really a fan of any of the new helmets. If I am going to choose one over the others it's going to be Falconers helmet. The last bad ass helmet creation was Wolf's bio.

i love the bsp/beserker/mr.black bio mask the most on the big screen
,because the way the light and dark hit it, it just looks awsome, agressive, and "killer"
although the falconer looks realy cool all the time, it's a sharp, smart , technilogical kinda look,
although it is to wide to look like a "normal" bio i'ma go with the falconer mask
i'm sorry but way the tusk bio looks, it's just weird, i don't know i just don't realy like it that much
the wolf bio does look the most agressive, sharp, and awsome of all of the movie bios :D

I really have to go with Falconer's bio. It's more pointed and angled out. No offense to Berserker and Tusky's fans, but they look to similar to past Preds. For Berserker: without the jaw bone piece, he looks like a really tall Yautja. For tusky: He has a slight resemblacne to Celtic (I think that's just me thinking. Any1 else think so?) Falconer looks more original. "Nuff said." -Stan lee

-Berserker Wolf

Sorry guys I really have to disagree with the post on the falconer, It is not a good bio, I won't say I hate it because that is someone's creation but I simply don't care for it. I agree with the post that the bio should be flowing and not sharp edged angles , It looks bulky and non pred. I do think that we can and do need to change some things just to keep a fresh look and idea, but I thought that the new ones might have went a little too far. The characters and pred personalities were good and the berserker and tusk both kept in the original story, but the different skin tone and larger bulkier bodies were a bit much for me and strayed from the original character.
Change is good and keeps everything fresh, and I'm not saying that our tree should not branch out, but I feel that creating the new preds was like planting a new tree. We simply have not exhausted all the characters, armor, bios, and scenarios that we can create based on the old preds.

My fav was the tusk, just wish he'd lasted longer.

well i thought all 3 were pretty cool, and different. but out of them all i think that falconers was best, bsp is evil! and tuskys wasnt too bad either, but i really found the sharp pointed shape of falconers to be the stand out one of the 3. however none of them were as good as wolfies!

I agree with Zero05, I like the concept of the bone accents. Obviously not on all Bio's, but for a few here and there, why not? They are Hunters and wear bones as ornaments, it's only natural that at some point, a Predator would think to put some on their bio.

I would say Tusky, because personally I really like the Tusks, but I'm not a huge fan of his actual Bio. And I'm not really partial to the lines and angles of the Falconer Bio either. It's a new take on it, which I applaud, but I definitely like the more rounded look. So out of the 3, I guess I'd have to say Berserker. I liked his Bio underneath and the Jaw is growing on me, it makes him look more menacing. I like the classic Pred's though, he wasn't included in the pole and the design was simple, but I like it.

If AVP can have linebackers with really technical looking Bio's, then why can't these guys be more reptilian and Primal looking. I'd expect there to be diversity throughout the species

* Wolf still takes it though.

I gotta give the vote to the Super Black Pred's Bio. The Jawbone is awesome & let's face it. We got the actual Super Black Pred, Mr. Brian Steele on our Lair checkin us out, so gotta give repsect where it's due...

Oh yeah, he also did the Falconer too didn't he.. guess there's no real wrong answer right?

Yeah, I would have to agree with the majority so far. The bone jaw from another creature onto a Predator mask is great. Still have to get use to Mr. Black's face though, but old school Predator is still #1.

deffinatly BSP by farrrr! stunning design , lovely menacing jawbone and as someone alse has mentioned, a really dark evil looking side to it

I don't think I have seen a falcon bio yet. Do that! Bersker and Hunter have been done, not a lot but they have been done or are currently being worked on.

how about the battle damaged P1 in the movie ...does that count as new?..

i know it's a classic but it was a new look for the classic pred....just brain farting here ...don't mind me.

how about the battle damaged P1 in the movie ...does that count as new?..

i know it's a classic but it was a new look for the classic pred....just brain farting here ...don't mind me.

Great point. I would buy a bio tainted with the battle damage incurred by duking it out with the new preds. It might even be more challenging to create than a complete bio.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back