Favorite Hunters Lair suit...

munson

As there is a ton of members suits on the lair, I wanted to ask what suits you like? It could be your own concoction or someone else suit.

As for me, I'm really digging the new Fleshie suit. The buildup is great and the new looks are deadly. As Bovine13 said, the new mask/bio is a bold move...and I think it's paying off. The trophy polls look killer too. This is going to be one of the meanest Pred's we've seen so far, either on the lair or in the movies.

Bryan's Wolf is arguably one of the best, if not they best Wolf suits on the lair. Bar-none.

Bovine is a suit master, his concepts are unparalleled.

Uratz's suit and concept, well, it speaks for itself...sweetness!

These are just some of the suits that caught my eye....

hehe thanks Doug, am gonna vote for my wolf too :rolleyes: but keep in mind I've a new P2 in the works so hoping to add it to 1 of the greats on the lair

lots of favorites so many over the years some sentimental some hardcore...

bovines elder one suit for hardcore-ness

seahunter celtic for overall bad-ass-ness

and for sentimental reason the young wolf suit....

i love them all and i'm not just saying that...i look at the suit thread at least once a week

I will def say that my top suits are Kit's Elder, Bovine's Custom suits, Celtic Jautja,Hdogg Bryan's Wolf. Oh and of course my favorite : MINE lol

lots of favorites so many over the years some sentimental some hardcore...

bovines elder one suit for hardcore-ness

seahunter celtic for overall bad-ass-ness

and for sentimental reason the young wolf suit....

i love them all and i'm not just saying that...i look at the suit thread at least once a week

I somehow forgot about seahunter's celtic, that is a great piece. The suit thread is great, my favorite thread. I'm going to have to check yours out though.

was already a pred fan but well the ceremonial suit from Scott got me into wanting my own and well is one of the best suits out there. Then again all his suits are top quality.

Kithunters elder is well just WOW.

Brian's wolf is the most movie accurate wolf out there period. And lookin forward to his P2 build :rolleyes:

Theres more ofc with amazing suits like Seahunter, Predatrhuntr, Ta2pro...And many more

Scotty Bovines for sure.....Kits are sick as hell too.....then mine,lol.Its tough though.....tons of amazing suits around here

I feel all warm and fuzzy. :rolleyes:

Its hard to pick one or even ten. So many good suits built by good people. I have to say The Big Bad Wolf/Ernies suit and Missercraigs are two of my favs as well. Ernies color pallet just caught my attention and impressed me cause it was different. Craig has the perfect build for Predator costumes and he fits the bill great.

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Cheers to you all!

I need to get a full suit up and get some pics done. so I can submit my finished suit! Anyways the suits that to me are the best... Seahunters Celtic. Kits Elder. And Bovines. I love Ruffkins alligator paint job too! Those suits made me want my own for sure. I wish mine was that cool!

lots of great suits on here, one of my favourites is kithunters, and i have to pick my mini me pred i did for my son Lucas, still love that one, purely because we had so much fun putting it together :rolleyes:
But all of the suits on here have a lot of love put into them, you can see the hard work that goes into each and every suit produced, i raise a beer to each of you, and long may it continue

i like andrews Elder and scotts ceremonial suit.. for me two of the better suits.. altho as already said there are some top notch suits..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back