FAUN from Pan´s Labyrinth- made by one of the artist from the movie

dharma

Hello: Let me introduce my last piece, It is a tribute piece of the Faun from the Pan´s labyrinth. I´m very happy with the final look.
I was part of the original team that sculpt and paint the original suit for the movie on DDT SFX, and I made by my self all the eyes on the Faun character during his three stages on the film. I´m sure most of the people ignore that the Faun suffer three stages on the film been at the start of the film older, with blind eyes, and lighter hair, and with a broken horn to be younger and more red hair and with perfect horns at the end of the movie. IF you are interested in a film quality tribute head, with a correct eye color, hair stage paint and eye on the film let me know. I can do the other 2 stages of the film with different colors on eyes, hair and skin, and with the 2 horns too.
Thanks for whatching,
Arturo
P.S: It is sculpted on Doug Jones life cast, so is accurate 1:1 piece.
pan-turnaround.jpg

What a beautyful piece...LOVED the monsters/ characters of the movie, even if the film itself didn´t do it for me somehow.

Would love to see more of your work!

Markus

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back