Fatman

Attachments

• 681E4C62-FC3D-4706-B509-531AD8A597EA.jpeg
    681E4C62-FC3D-4706-B509-531AD8A597EA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
I want the white jacket the skinny man wears at the end. I have coats from Arc'teryx, The North Face and Columbia but none of those brands have anything like this. I am beginning to think it was made for the film, as it lacked any logo or labeling, not that it couldn't be covered or removed.

The movie was entertaining and certainly a twist in terms of the US Government being aware of and having a contract with Santa. Nice to see Mel Gibson in front of the camera again.....
BAC3BFDC-5CAB-4A54-A146-CD352C846268.jpeg

I want the white jacket the skinny man wears at the end. I have coats from Arc'teryx, The North Face and Columbia but none of those brands have anything like this. I am beginning to think it was made for the film, as it lacked any logo or labeling, not that it couldn't be covered or removed.

The movie was entertaining and certainly a twist in terms of the US Government being aware of and having a contract with Santa. Nice to see Mel Gibson in front of the camera again.....
I too have been trying to hunt down the og white jacket, which according to the costumes department was modified from two white jackets to create the final look. If anyone has original items from this show - please lmk.

I have the white jacket but it’s got holes and fake blood all over it ‍♂️

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back