Unlimited Run Fate of Atlantis Medallion in Metal! (New Version)

PropReplicator2

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is simply to gauge interest in another run of metal Fate of atlantis medallions. Unlike my last run, some time ago, these will be based off of the video game version so they will be slightly smaller (maybe 1/4" in height) than my previous version.
I will be offering a "Regular" version and an "Evil" Version as seen in the video game.

Like last time, these will be cast from pewter and cleaned up, then painted to look like aged copper.

Pricing would be the same for regular and evil versions, you would simply have to specify which version you want to purchase here in the thread or via a pm.
Pricing would be:
Raw cast kit:
$45 Shipped inside US
$50 Shipped international

Cleaned/Painted/Finished:
$55 Shipped inside US
$60 Shipped international

20201030_184136.jpg

Last edited:
Potentially interested in a raw cast, but would have to see the size. If you want to make it "screen" accurate, I think it'd have to be pretty small to be worn as a necklace no?

Potentially interested in a raw cast, but would have to see the size. If you want to make it "screen" accurate, I think it'd have to be pretty small to be worn as a necklace no?
The ideal height i came up with for this would be about 2.5-2.75" tall. Making it roughly 1/2"-1/4" shorter in height than my last medallion which was around 3" tall.

Reduced the ideal price on these some, due to the smaller size not needing the amount of metal I had originally calculated. Ill be posting pictures of the masters today after they are shot with a coat of grey primer!

The new image of the finished masters, ready for molding, has been uploaded in the first post and a list has been created.

So is there any interest in a run of these being done? Hoping to get around 8 people before I purchase any of the pewter to cast these up.

With mold rubber on the way, i sent out pms. Ive got pewter ready to cast these as soon as the mold is done in the next 2 weeks or so

You also offer correct chains or have an advice where to get one?
I don't offer chains as I havnt made them before. Ive seen plenty of people make theirs out of copper wire though like in post #8 on this thread:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back