Farscape Zhaan

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
412724_3217867759623_1054231683_32465700_782493863_o.jpg

I was pretty bored tonight , so I did some quick Zhaan makeup, figured i would post :> sorry about the crappy web cam pic i left my good camera at my buddies house

Looks really good and that is a good picture for a webcam. You sure seem able to put all the makeup on pretty fast and make it look good. Probably comes from costuming a lot.

lol thanks wes , comes from nerding too often ... i was on videochat with alric and i started painting my face , i am upset a lot of the markings did not come out due to my cam not being sharp enough , or just focusing on some things more than others ... it was a bad day to paint my face!

Really impressive, especially for a "because I was bored" project! Between that and your Skyrim piece, you're obviously an incredibly talented artist.

Beautiful work!

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

lol a lot can be achieved with extremely cheap makeup ...taking it off is a whole other story 3: it took three soaps and an oil to sort of get this off my face .....and throat .... if i make or aquire a good bald cap i will redo this ...WITH A DECENT CAMERA

Now you're onto characters I know. Wheee!

Rumor was Virginia Hey got sick from the makeup while playing Zhaan, so I can't imagine how that stuff has to lay on the skin. The lower lip looks a bit uneven, but that is me being nitpicky. (And a webcam pic) Overall, this is really well done, especially without an airbrush.

As to the bald wig, I haven't seen one really convincing, but I have experience with the shiny scalp.

she probably did , me and my friend steve were air brushed for over a month with makeup , i believe it had a high rubbing alcohol content so first it removed layers of our skin then we started getting real sick , everytime i blew my nose makeup would come out! it was the worst ever , and the dude doing our makeup did the most awful job imaginable ....so all in all it was not worth it ..... one great thing about airbrush makeup is it goes on smooth and fast without the intense blending , contouring is also easier with an airbrush ... i honestly do not know why my lips look so doofy here , i think i started to smirk while taking the photo and was like GOOD ENOUGH ..... i would still like to work with a bald cap but it will not work with all my hair , so i would have to braid it down my back and wear something that went high up the back of the neck to hide all of that... you are probably right tho it is hard to find a convincing one ....

i was john the other day lol

574680_3189535611337_1054231683_32453472_833322930_n.jpg

in my hand is an unpainted replica of wynona ! i picked out a lot of the air bubbles and want to go over them with putty , smooth down any weird ridges with sandpaper and paint it ...then all i have to do is throw on my leather pants + boots ..then make my dog into rigel LOL

It was the make-up that attracted me to Farscape in the first place-well, that and the fact that I was hung-over and couldn't be bothered to change the channel-and you've done a fantastic job of recreating her here-excellent!

I must have missed the pic because I couldn't see Zhaan. I guess I will have to wait until you get bored again.

I was always a big fan of Farscape and since it was filmed in Australia kinda made it a little more special to me.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back