Farscape PK headset.

And of course the further we get from 1999, the harder its going to be to find them. I even tried out ebay.com.au and still nothing.

The weird thing is they don't have a speaker on them which lends credence to them being a PA mic of some kind and not a computer peripheral which narrows the search a bit.

I'm thinking the piece on the opposite end of the mic was replaced, because it looks EXACTLY like the ear-rest used on sunglasses, which would be odd to have on normal headsets. I think they did thise for them to be used in the opposite orientation, with the mic on the left like Aeryn is wearing it, then the ear rest works the way it does on glasses, though backwards (with the bend towards the front of the ear instead of behind)

If you look at the Galaxy Any Spot i posted it's got the same style ear rest so it probably wasn't replaced. It should be worn in the "around the back of the head" orientation but for whatever reason they went with it over the head for some people.

Yeah you're right. After spending way too much time today scouring through ebay and google images, I'm positive this thing goes with some Portable Waistband Voice Amplifier system.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back