Limited Run Farsape Pulse Pistol - Limited Run - Set Accurate Working Electronics

FXArtist

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a limited run and I will keep this updated.

Currently there are 4 out of the 10 left. Each one ships with a signed and numbered COA.

This is a replica, but was actually cast directly from a stunt gun from the set of Farscape. I took years carefully researching everything that the on screen hero gun did, and this honestly does everything exactly like the hero on set did. As a SET ACCURATE piece it does not have any sound.

FEATURES:

This set accurate piece was made with the proper start up sequence lighting as seen in the Season 3 episode “Different Destinations” with the alternating 4 led's in the back which stop after the gun goes through its power up sequence.

It features the small overload switch on the side as seen in the Season 2 episode “Won’t Get Fooled Again” which triggers the overload sequence of lights in the back that get faster and faster until all the lights go out for a few moments

This also has the removable Chakan Oil Cartridge that we see John remove in the Season 4 episode “What Was Lost.”

The front of the “site” is the same original found item used in the show as well, it is not a cast part.

VIDEO:

You can see the gun in action on youtube here:

COST AND SHIPPING:
$500 + SHIPPING (about $20 US... outside US I will figure out depending on location... as always fully insured)
Since each of these is made to order shipping is 6-8 weeks from receipt of payment.

Attachments

• DSCN0862.jpg
    DSCN0862.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 388
  • DSCN0863.jpg
    DSCN0863.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCN0864.jpg
    DSCN0864.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCN0865.jpg
    DSCN0865.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCN0866.jpg
    DSCN0866.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 312
  • DSCN0867.jpg
    DSCN0867.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 257
  • in action.jpg
    in action.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
I'm interested but it's going to take a while to get the money together. Hopefully the run won't end by then.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back