"FARGIN WAR"

Tol Skorr

Johnny Dangerously. Any one a good screen cap of the newspaper from the movie that reads "FARGIN WAR"?
Just a paper prop idea.

Ok,......At work we have a printer that is big enough to maybe print these out. Gonna have to play with the program and see what comes about.
Immortal Goat,....that would be fabulous if you could get a screen cap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ May 5 2006, 01:34 AM) [snapback]1238630[/snapback]</div>
This would be an awesome prop.

"Im gonna takea you dork, and Im gonna Nail it to da wall"
[/b]

"You no good filthy corksuckers" - Roman Moroni

If you do these I am IN IN IN .

KK2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TimDrakeRobin @ May 4 2006, 09:34 PM) [snapback]1238630[/snapback]</div>
This would be an awesome prop.

"Im gonna takea you dork, and Im gonna Nail it to da wall"
[/b]
"I gonna crush you boils in a meat grinder. I gonna cut offa you arms & shove 'em up you icehole.. Sumanumbotchum..." :lol :lol :lol

Someone should make a full-scale prop of the crate, complete with animatronic figure firing the tommy gun. I think I'm remembering that scene right. I haven't seen it since the theatre....

Gimme till later tonight, and I'll have some shots for you. I have the DVD, but it's at my house, and I'm over at my girlfriend's house until about 11:00. Unless of course someone else can get it before me.

hehe, good idea.
You Fargin SNEEEEEEAKY Bastidge.

Knock down THAT wall, knock down THAT wall, and knock down THAT FARGIN wall.
This is Fargin WAR..

I would kill for one that says

"Roman Moronie Deported to Sweden. Says He's Not From There."

"Roman Moronie Deported to Sweden. Says He's Not From There."
[/quote]

Totally forgot that one. :lol :lol :lol

Oh,....slight new info in first post.

I'm sorry about not getting back to you. Literally 5 minutes after I posted that I would get the caps, my girlfriend found out that her uncle had died, so I've been kinda distracted consoling her. I'll get some caps as soon as I can. Again, sorry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Immortal Goat @ May 8 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]1240460[/snapback]</div>
I'm sorry about not getting back to you. Literally 5 minutes after I posted that I would get the caps, my girlfriend found out that her uncle had died, so I've been kinda distracted consoling her. I'll get some caps as soon as I can. Again, sorry.
[/b]

JEEZE. There's a bunch of Fargin Iceholes around here. :lol
We were just talking about this movie today. that's awesome.
mike

OK, so I just realized that my Mac won't take screen grabs while in DVD mode (the only thing I have so far disliked about my Mac, lol), so I'll try it on my PC tonight when I get home. Hopefully I'll have the grabs up by 11:30 tonight at the latest. Sorry about the delay.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Immortal Goat @ May 9 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1241531[/snapback]</div>
OK, so I just realized that my Mac won't take screen grabs while in DVD mode (the only thing I have so far disliked about my Mac, lol), so I'll try it on my PC tonight when I get home. Hopefully I'll have the grabs up by 11:30 tonight at the latest. Sorry about the delay.
[/b]

just google a program called "Capture Me" I have a mac and thats what I use to get my screen caps.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back