Faora's Armor 2017 - Man of Steel

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

showguns

Hello. I wanted to share how my Faora armor is coming along and wanted to thank the many folks on this site that helped by posting their pictures of their armor. Mine is mostly EVA foam, but I used thermo-plastics on the boots and thigh pieces to make them sturdy. This is my first attempt using EVA foam, so again I want to thank you all for your tips. I will post pics with the armor on soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

showguns

Huge decision with the undersuit. I looked at what was available to buy or make from chainmail printed fabric, but the ability to go to the bathroom without getting totally undressed, took first priority. I decided to try black pants and top (half lycra) to see if it looked bad under the armor, but it actually looked good, so I'm going to stick with that for now.

joshvanrad

Sr Member
This thing is coming out really well! Looking forward to more progress.

Will you be submitting for the RPF Costume Contest?