FAO offering at-at at 50% off

Still WAY. too rich for my bank account, but I'm sure there will be more people happy to take advantage of this deal than there are AT-ATs to go around.

I was at Fao in Manhattan the day after Thanksgiving and they had them for $800. Its a really nice piece, I mean beautiful, but I'd rather spend my $ on something more unique. I'm not a big fan of things you can easily buy.

Originally posted by GeorgeL@Jan 11 2006, 12:32 AM
I was at Fao in Manhattan the day after Thanksgiving and they had them for $800. Its a really nice piece, I mean beautiful, but I'd rather spend my $ on something more unique. I'm not a big fan of things you can easily buy.
[snapback]1155958[/snapback]​

Woah, you must have the bucks to spend then if a Limited Edition Master Replicas AT-AT is not rare enough for you. That price was artificially low and not an indicator of it's true value at all. If I could have gotten it for $800, I would have sung a song of joy.

Tom

Originally posted by Scarecrow@Jan 11 2006, 06:52 AM
No. They closed everything, but revamped a couple and went back to their roots of high end toys and collectibles.
[snapback]1156078[/snapback]​

Is the NYC store back open in the same place?

Lynn

Originally posted by Lynn TXP 0369+Jan 11 2006, 06:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lynn TXP 0369 @ Jan 11 2006, 06:40 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-redshirt
@Jan 11 2006, 12:15 AM
Way too fast. Missed it.

Anyone know if an online store is selling the first non-snow one at a discount?
[snapback]1155946[/snapback]​

I Posted in your wanted thread three days ago, did you miss it??

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=101942
http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=102776

Lynn
[snapback]1156073[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes. Been off my feet and the computer with stomach flu. Thanks for the info though.

Tom

Originally posted by Scarecrow@Jan 11 2006, 03:18 AM
These are going for less than that on eBay. These things don't hold their value AT ALL.
[snapback]1156023[/snapback]​

All I see is the good ones going for around the $900 range and up. There are some used or displayed ones going for less, but on an item this expensive I'd only buy it from a longtime RPF member or someone I knew. I'd hate to blow the dough and find it had a broken part or something. I mean I'm doing my best song/dance to get my wife to agree to this purchase in the first place. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back