Fantastic short star wars story

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Fantastic. I caught that title image on facebook but did not do enough research to find out there´s a short story behind it. The image itself told a great story and I instantly knew what it was about.

On it's own, it's nice. But I'm sorry, he did not go out calm and collected.
On it´s own it is nice. But since it indeed does perfectly fit in with ROTJ it is awesome. The comic panels mirror the events perfectly The "calm and collected"-panel happens right before impact which is shown in ROTJ from inside the SISD´s bridge. [video]https://youtu.be/xPZigWFyK2o?t=392[/video]

Josemne

This is awesome, but I have to agree its hard to believe he went from screaming like he was to that calm, I know I wouldn't. Either way, it ties in perfectly, it's really well drawn and a great narrative.

Wolfsburg

Sr Member
Extremely well done but I agree that he was just damaged and went in screaming. I never got the impression it was any kind of controlled, noble sacrifice on his part. And Ackbar was just relieved that the SSD was taken down, not sad that he had lost a friend like the strip implies. lol!