Fantastic short star wars story

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by glunark, Jun 9, 2015.

1. glunark

glunark Sr Member

robn1 likes this.
  2. Jeyl

Jeyl Master Member

On it's own, it's nice. But I'm sorry, he did not go out calm and collected.

3. DaddyfromNaboo

DaddyfromNaboo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Fantastic. I caught that title image on facebook but did not do enough research to find out there´s a short story behind it. The image itself told a great story and I instantly knew what it was about.

On it´s own it is nice. But since it indeed does perfectly fit in with ROTJ it is awesome. The comic panels mirror the events perfectly The "calm and collected"-panel happens right before impact which is shown in ROTJ from inside the SISD´s bridge. [video]https://youtu.be/xPZigWFyK2o?t=392[/video]

4. Josemne

Josemne New Member

This is awesome, but I have to agree its hard to believe he went from screaming like he was to that calm, I know I wouldn't. Either way, it ties in perfectly, it's really well drawn and a great narrative.

5. Wolfsburg

Wolfsburg Sr Member

Extremely well done but I agree that he was just damaged and went in screaming. I never got the impression it was any kind of controlled, noble sacrifice on his part. And Ackbar was just relieved that the SSD was taken down, not sad that he had lost a friend like the strip implies. lol!

niennumb1 likes this.
  6. blakeh1

blakeh1 Sr Member

Very cool

although, not to nitpick, but this A-wing seems a bit out of scale :p

pg-2.jpg