Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

The posters are awesome! I've already started working on the Grindelwald poster :D

There are two tickets pinned to the board, top right of the newspaper. Now that I see these, I think I totally miscalculated the size of the tickets... I currently have them at 12 by 6 centimeters. With new calculations, I'm getting closer to 6 by 3 centimeters, which seems very small.

Yes I know that but the one in the film isn’t the one that was released and in the archive book. Here is one I took today. Sorry it’s blurry, was from a 3D showing.

It’s the entrance to the French ministry of magic statue.

View attachment 941037
I'm sorry but no. They used greenscreen. But yes, the close-up of the actual letter still had a different design (it was handwritten, not a font like the print).

I'm sorry but no. They used greenscreen. But yes, the close-up of the actual letter still had a different design (it was handwritten, not a font like the print).

Well yea. For any “image” they use green screen. Definitely know that. Just baffles me why they changed the postcard design from the initial trailers. But hey still pretty cool. I really liked the handwritten element tonit too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back