Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

I believe it was showcased at some exhibition before the film was released? I can't remember exactly where but I clearly remember seeing HQ photos of it along with the spine. Might be worth finding those.

Thanks again, LorduDesign.

In this thread, I've found some scans uploaded by decat
(Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread)

In this one, it is possible to see the dada books from 1913 and 1927, but no spines
View attachment 1299625

looking for CoG moviescans, I've found part of the spine of 1923 version, but nothing about the 1917 one
View attachment 1299632
I have some photos of the red DADA book I took myself in person. Lemme see if I can find them.

Hi all, I hope to help keep this thread alive. I’ve been wanting to make newt’s ministration chart for a while and haven’t seen the full thing posted here so I decided to give it a go. I used this post for the base layer, so I won’t repost the image myself. You should be able to snag it yourself: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread by nickytea

And here are the other layers (with the exception of the drawings and other add ons. I couldn’t find all of the text for the second handwritten layer, so I came up with some of my own.

Attachments

• 3E011337-5911-489C-9C97-3219010AB392.jpeg
    3E011337-5911-489C-9C97-3219010AB392.jpeg
    619 KB · Views: 113
  • A284D2A3-65AE-47EE-ADB1-D5247FEF45C2.jpeg
    A284D2A3-65AE-47EE-ADB1-D5247FEF45C2.jpeg
    599.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 38306A0A-8513-49EB-A6D4-7027DC55C1AD.jpeg
    38306A0A-8513-49EB-A6D4-7027DC55C1AD.jpeg
    741.6 KB · Views: 104
Hi Guys ! I have recently discovered all of this, and all of your works. Really amazing I was speechless by everything you did.
Thanks to one of you (so sorry I don't remember who) I made a personalised page of The New York Ghost for Percival Graves missing.
Now I know this is a debate on weather he is alive or not. I like to think he is, but if he was we probably would have seen him in The Crimes of Grindelwald... But there would be so many reasons he could still be alive.

Anyways, I speak a lot. Here is my version if any of you is interested.

I have no idea if my link will work I really am new lol.

I had been wanting to make the french ministry ID and decat's post gave me the nudge that I needed, so thanks for those images! The cover was already created and posted in this post:

So I just recreated the interior pages. I've included one without the name in case you want to put your own name in. Font is Mom's Typewriter which can be found free on dafont.com here: Mom's Typewriter Font | dafont.com

Also here is an image of my work in progress. Cover has been made, just need to print the interior pages! I've had a lot of fun using my new foiling machine that I just got.
IMG_8552.JPGFrenchMinistryID1.jpgFrenchMinistryID3.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on instagram pages: @phoenix_makes and dallinkjones

Attachments

• FrenchMinistryID3.pdf
    11.7 MB · Views: 111
  • FrenchMinistryID1_low copy.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 85
I found some pictures (but very small) to complete the travel permit document.

Also, I was wondering what font TB-7021 used for the text 1- SECTION 19... on his recreation

Oh man, didn't see your question. I can't remember what font I used, all I know is that I couldn't find anything close enough, so I modified an existing font.

The pictures you found are awesome. Would be great to make this prop more complete.

I see all those 1920s Prophets, great work! How many of the fonts have been identified, I only have about 5 of them and I'd really like to create a 1920s Daily Prophet.

Since we adopted a cat at home, this prop would be a great piece to make. All I could find from the back side of this book are screenshots from the movie itself.

42f957553047c28416a5bb43553a611e--beautiful-book-covers.jpg

Most parts are easy too identify. I am however unable to regonize the text above the circle on the back. Does anyone know what it reads?

Attachments

• CassandraandhercatGustavus.png
    CassandraandhercatGustavus.png
    987.7 KB · Views: 116
Since we adopted a cat at home, this prop would be a great piece to make. All I could find from the back side of this book are screenshots from the movie itself.

View attachment 1358235

Most parts are easy too identify. I am however unable to regonize the text above the circle on the back. Does anyone know what it reads?

Guess it is something like this.
CassandraanherCatGustavus.JPG

My cat is a true Ravenclaw, he really enjoys reading this book.

CatCat.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back