Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them... paper thread

ultraman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i figured it was time to post this thread based on the the fact that we'll be getting more and more images of the movie, the closer we get to the release date.
we should put all finds in this thread so it doesn't get convoluted into the already over stuffed harry potter paper thread!
lord knows its already getting tough enough going through the 400+ pages just to find what you are looking for!

feel free to post awesome finds here!!!!

everyone will be glad you did.

Fantastic-Beasts-And-Where-To-Find-Them-logo.jpg

good job it is beatiful

I see diferent interesting wizard book in the right of this image.

I love wizard book it look like the same we can see in HP film

attachment.php

Just noticed this on the shelf right of Kowalski:

Legi3.png

Legi2.png

**LIVING WITH LEGIMENS - Choose Your Minds Wisely**

Could this be a reference to Legilimency? i.e. the Legimen being the one whose mind is being read?

View attachment 614996

Could this be a reference to Legilimency? i.e. the Legimen being the one whose mind is being read?

That's what I said, but Legimency is the act of delving into a mind, Occlumency is the defense against Legimency. (I'm researching the terms to make an attempt at the Occlumency book)

I couldn't quite see the title from my screen grab, you have a much better quality grab.

I think the title (from the spine) actually just reads "Living with Legimency" (really hard to see but the word appears to be longer than Legmens)

i think it says "LIVING WITH A LEGIMENIST"

its hard to see but you can make out the tops of the letters on shmartybirds 1st picture...the last few letters look like the "ST".
of course i could be wrong....it is fun figuring this stuff out though isn't it! lol

View attachment 614996

View attachment 614999

That's what I said, but Legimency is the act of delving into a mind, Occlumency is the defense against Legimency. (I'm researching the terms to make an attempt at the Occlumency book)

I couldn't quite see the title from my screen grab, you have a much better quality grab.

I think the title (from the spine) actually just reads "Living with Legimency" (really hard to see but the word appears to be longer than Legmens)

i think it says "LIVING WITH A LEGIMENIST"

its hard to see but you can make out the tops of the letters on shmartybirds 1st picture...the last few letters look like the "ST".
of course i could be wrong....it is fun figuring this stuff out though isn't it! lol
Yeah, seems like.
I really look forward into doing this cover (maybe inside?) when we will get more reference pics :D

View attachment 614996

View attachment 614999

I think shmartybird was right the first time with the title "LIVING WITH LEGIMENS - Choose Your Minds Wisely" since one of the main characters, Queenie, is a legilimens. I'm guessing that in that scene they're staying with Queenie and her sister Tina, which means that the little glass bottles in front of the book are either small potion bottles or perfume.
I'm just not sure from the book title if "Legimens" is supposed to be the plural of a legilimens, meaning that the book is for Tina to help her learn how to block her sister's ability, or if it's just a term for the ability of legilimency, meaning that the book is for Queenie and possibly about the dangers or problems that misusing legilimency could cause.

I know they're not great screenshots, but here's a couple more paper props that I foresee being created once we can see enough of them:
Bedside Book.pngNewt's Passport.png
Newt's passport is an obvious choice, but from what I can tell from the teaser and trailer that green book is one of the few items he has out in the room he's renting.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back