Fanmade Vader Lineage Chart

Re: Vader Lineage Tree - Without Boasting the best Ice Cream

As someone who could care less about Darth Vader, I find that tree to be an awesome bit of research and reference. It's interesting to me to see all the iterations of that helmet. What a fantastic piece of work!

Do you have the file in a bigger format so that it's more readable?

You have a strange sense of humour!

Thank you though for your contribution to the hobby, it is very much appreciated Carsten.

Joe

Once the tree has had all the helmets I have pictures of added I'll post a larger version.

Please note that things may become more clear with the various lines when I add arrows to them showing direction and explanation of the colors chosen.

Again... it may not look exactly like this one. .)

"Zen and the Art of Vader Lineage Tree Maintenance"

I still just can't get over how many copies, and copies of copies of copies there are out there! Unbelievable!

In the Helmet list I have over at The Den there are about 60 OT helmets - including the licensed DP & Rubies. One hell of a deal to have to sort through. No wonder things are muddy.

It's INSANE.

Another humorous version. This is a much larger file at much higher resolution:

0-Tree-Test-Small3.jpg

On a more serious note. People asked for a better version. Again, I must stress... this is not the final look - still just the humorous version from post 1.

Okay. My childish tantrum is over and on to the more serious stuff. I'm still pondering how I should deal with the original production part of the chart and whether I should actually include that at all, or just stick to the fanmades and make the tree about them alone, as their connections to the originals is still debated.

I'm not certain whether I should just continue posting it in this new thread or continue in that other thread. Though, I think it would be most fair to Thomas that I kept it here, so his thread can be about his helmets and the tree he's making.

But anyway... the Don Post connection is still up in the air in my mind as there are three possibly connection points for that one - I just left it at the connection I had in the spoof chart posted in previous threads. I decided to delete those as they were rather stupid (slaps head in disgust).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back