Fanexpo toronto!

Grave

ok, so ive seen some people on here that are going to FX-TO
it looks like some of us are going to try and meet up.
so here is a FB group for people that are going.
try to keep this bumped up. its coming next week!

Fanexpo toronto | Facebook

My girlfriend and I will be there all weekend, primarily with the 501st, but we'll have some additional costumes as well, Mass Effect Sheppards and I'll have a few Wolverines around.

oh, i almost forgot.
i am going to be making some videos for my channel. a couple are going to be music/lipdub kinda like cosplay fever. also i was goin to do some and stuff. so make sure that i know everyone on here who is going. im going to need some people. and maybe get your costumes on my channel.

what ever i can get permission to use. i am still awaiting emails. i have one ready.
these are all geek songs

Hey! Im working on a Skyrim Dark Brotherhood costume for Toronto Comicon 2012! (only have a bow done so far) my Female friend is going as Chell. hope to see some awesome Cosplays!

oh! i thought there was just anime north and fanexpo. didnt know comicon was another event.
any who... back to fanexpo

My tickets have been purchased. I will be there Thursday Friday. Alas my suit will not be finished in time. I may wear something else. We will see. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's work in person. I'm going to bring my ironman chest plate and get Stan Lee to sign it at the very least.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back