fan made pred film by all female cast

uncanny resemblance rite there...the only thing that i didnt seem to get was there was something about arnold.cant quit put my finger on it but something was just a bit off....must have been the hair..hahaha!

great job girlz!

you know it looks like this was just something for fun. my friends and i used to make some pretty ****** movies but we did it for the sake of doing it and for ourselves and friends. meh, i say kudos to em, they had some funny stuff. i like the clear plastic cloaked pred and the skinned babies.

ps this should have gone in the hunt transmissions forum

I liked it. Very creative and imaginative.

I really really liked the hanging doll-babies.

And it looks like they had great fun making it.

It's what fan films are all about.

Funniest thing I've seen all day. I love how hard they worked to do all the characters. Kudos to those girls. BTW @ 3:35 things get real interesting for "Billy"
:) :) ;)

I think I just....
I mean...
what i want to say is.....
.... .

I have no clue what that was....LOL but it was certainly "entertaining" to watch. LOL

That was HILARIOUS! I loved it. I'm totally giving it up to them for the creativity. Personal favorite was the crayon-made heat signature. Fing classic...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back