Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CaptainNater

Not wanting to distract too much from the absolutely jaw-dropping work that you've done with this but...

...what on earth is going on in the background? :lol:
I see now lol. Yep that's my naked mannequin. A store close by was closing down and all they had were female mannequins. Haha

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rogue

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll stop nervously watching out for a "Here's my Buffalo Bill skin suit" build thread then!

Though, I suppose, technically this is a Wookie skin suit build thread...

CaptainNater

Here are some unedited photos I took today. I'm going to try and make 4 masks to sell by December. I'll post in here and on the Wookie builders Facebook group when they are ready. It will be a first come first serve type thing. Not really wanting to take orders just yet.
IMG_20210921_193042_643.jpg
IMG_20210921_193042_596.jpg
IMG_20210921_193042_540.jpg
IMG_20210921_193042_514.jpg
IMG_20210921_193042_483.jpg
IMG_20210921_193042_413.jpg
IMG_20210921_193042_761.jpg
IMG_20210921_193042_722.jpg
IMG_20210921_193042_679.jpg

badges2nz

Thank you! It's actually really easy to move. I have padding in the top of the head, strap on the back and padding under my chin. I just have to open my mouth and Chewie's mouth opens. I do plan on adding a lip snarl when the mouth is open but have not done that yet.
That would be so good, very nice job there, have you made any of these for anyone else or just yourself.

CaptainNater

That would be so good, very nice job there, have you made any of these for anyone else or just yourself.
Thanks! I'm making 4 of them right now and plan on selling them within the next couple months. I don't plan on doing a made to order type thing though. I started a Facebook group called Captain's Wookshop to keep people that are interested in one updated on my progress. First come first serve type thing. Not sure if I'll do anymore after this but time will tell I guess. Thanks again for the comment!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.