Want to Buy Fallout T45d Power armor.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TypicalZeal

In light of the new Fallout 4 trailer, something stirred up within me and I really wanted a suit of t45d power armor.
Awhile back, on Mando Mercs, I crafted some Mandalorian armor. It was a lot of fun, but pretty time consuming.
I don't have that kind of time anymore, nor do I personally believe I've got the skills to make a suit of t45d power armor, but I do have the money!

That in mind, I'm looking to actually commission the entire t45d get-up. More specifically I'm looking for someone who's capable of making a suit akin to that of the armor depicted in the Fallout 4 trailer. For the most part, the changes are minor, and I'd be 100% happy with the regular t45d suit; considering there is more reference material at least.

I don't know how things are done around here, be they good faith transactions, or whether or not I'm to make down deposits.. But I'm willing to make a $400-600 dollar down deposit if that's the case; or just make a good faith transaction paying full to any reputable artist!

Please contact me for details in regards to this!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.