fallout props ideas tips help

jessealien12

i am trying to make every nuka cola and sunset sarsperilla and im getting close to done with combat armor chest piece :)hope it comes close any help will be much a blized ill post pictures later

You're going to have to use proper punctuation and capitalization if you want people to understand what you're saying. As is, your posts read like one stream of consciousness, rather than intelligent thought.

I've made a few Fallout props myself. If you have anything specific that you need help with I'd be happy to put my 2 cents in. :]

I have, too. But try asking a specific question, rather than going after general help. I've made Nuka Cola bottles:

Photoon2011-03-19at13563.jpg

The Valiant 11 Flag:

Photoon2010-12-20at2048.jpg

And this Laser Rifle:

Photoon2011-03-19at1354.jpg

If you have specific questions, just ask.

I've got several I'm working on and there are several of my threads in the paper portion of the forum. Don't sweat the Grammer Police to much. I'm sure there are things that they are not particularly proficient in.:lol

I've got several I'm working on and there are several of my threads in the paper portion of the forum. Don't sweat the Grammer Police to much. I'm sure there are things that they are not particularly proficient in.:lol

No need to take shots; I was just pointing out that proper English is a key to being understood, especially in a text based medium which lacks inflection, body language, and facial expression.

Keep us posted, Jesse. We're interested in what you've made.

my name is ***** and i am done with combat armor execpt the paint witch i will do next week when i get to it when school starts and the name is a nick name that stuck i am done with quantums other than the black light for it

sorry i have been busy i made it out of foam matts i found at target go on youtube and type "indie mogal foam armor" use a heat gun or hair drier for cost and heat the foam to form it to the shape you need a lot of paitence in a good day it can take 2 days to make it or one if your great with a hot glue gun

Those are some nice props jm419! I am a huge fallout fan myself and have made quite a few fallout props such as the ballistic fist, paladin toaster, AEP7 laser pistol, gatling laser , T45d Outcast Power Armor, and quite a few more. If ya'll really like fallout and would like to, there is a site dedicated to Fallout costuming and prop making. If there is any help needed and if you're looking for tips, tricks, peps, downloads, texture files, food labels, whatever, come on by and check us out at Wastelandoutpost.com. We are always eager to see new faces in the wastes!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back