fallout power armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ginyu force

I have looked all over the internet and have yet to find any pepakura files for the t-45d power armor. if you can pleas send them to me, or if you can make them that would be excellent.. thanks a bunch guys.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Evan Junius

yeah, i've found a few, but they're all overy complicated. does anyone know where you can get a more simple one that you can add the details on to irl? (because I kinda suck at making all those little pieces go together, my fingers are too big.)

dan091396

I do believe those are the only pep files that exist of the t45d power armor. It's completely worth giving a shot though.

SickTag

I cannot figure out how to download these off of that link. nothing on it can be clicked that isn't a fake link to a site trying to get you to download stuff.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.