1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Interest Fallout - Pip Boy 3000 kit

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by MorbidCharlie, Jul 30, 2015.

1. MorbidCharlie

MorbidCharlie Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Printed one of these up for a client, gauging to see if there is any interest here. This is a 15 piece kit to build a Pip Boy 3000 which will house a normal sized cell phone. I will not be offering finished pieces, but these are EXTREMELY easy to assemble and each kit will include instructions. Additional finishing will be necessary (painting, weathering, sanding) I will be offering 3 versions of kits:

1 - Basic kit ($90) - 3D printed pieces only. Will require additional purchase of screws, magnets, velcro and glue.
    2 - Deluxe kit ($115) - 3D printed pieces and required hardware to build complete Pip. Will require glue.
    3 - Wasteland kit ($140) - 3D printed pieces, required hardware and 3 LED strip for bottom of screen. Will require glue.

The image on my arm below is to show scale and is not a representation of a finished kit. The phone inside is an LG L70.

20150730_213313.jpg 20150730_171303.jpg FRBURN5HIGF94AF.LARGE.jpg