Fallout New Vegas Sunset Sarsparilla Bottle

NefariousNyx

Hello everyone, my name is Nick (ah, see my trickery in the screen name? Also my steam account if anyone cares. No? Shocking.), I'm, uh, new. I'm also great at introductions. Anywho, I'm sure you've probably seen these floating around before, especially the Nuka bottles and caps, but I made this a while back and figured while I made an account here to buy a pipboy resin cast from the junkyard, I might as well post up the only prop I've made to date minus a few unfinished pep models (that stuff is WORK). It's by no means great, but considering I did it all with MS paint, a beer bottle from the recycling bin, some glue and tea, it's not terrible. Not really an impressive item, but still fun to leave on the desk to show the friends I definitely have when they're over. I made this a long while ago with no intention of putting it on the intarwebz for display, and I remember copying some of the text from another person's work because while not accurate to the textless game model, I found the Nutrtion label amusing, and it ties into game quotes and whatnot. So sorry if some of this is yours! Also, the lighting isn't really accurate to what this truly looks like. The picture is brighter and pops out more than the faded and more subdued colors in real life, especially the red and black. Here:
DSCN0246.jpg
DSCN0245.jpg
DSCN0244.jpg
DSCN0242.jpg
DSCN0241.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back