Fallout New Vegas Desert Helmet (pep-files)

Glad to hear that you like it.
Don't forget about struts (strongly recommend). Without it whole form can be deformed. I recommend you to glue mask with tale together before the resin impregnation.
Voice modifier sounds interesting.

perhaps someone can help me...I cant seem to download the entire file to print ...I just get the pic of the helmet and the smaller pics of the pages that need to be printed. Its very frustrating!!!
Thanks in advance

I'm impressed with the level of detail in all of this. Is this only printable via pep files or do they keep the same dimensions in the .png files? Thank you so much for sharing all this design info!

That's an amazing piece of work! I've wanted to build one for a while now. This thread has renewed that interest.

How long does it take for some of you to build it (without painting)? and the costs?
Do you mean master-model or ready cast? Prototype was making for a long time (in three steps, around 1 month by evenings in whole) as for casting — it takes about 2-3 evenings (no paint, no priming, just resin cast).

Wow, Great job. Found an instructable on this and have decided to go with the "plaster of paris" method. First time using pepakura etc. printed everything out. I am slightly confused in terms of glueing everything together. I have many years experience in origami etc. any helpful hints for assembly?
thanks,
Blue

I am slightly confused in terms of glueing everything together. I have many years experience in origami etc. any helpful hints for assembly?
thanks, Blue
Thank you. There's many tutorials for beginners. You may take a look on youtube, instructables.com or search on google.

I may seem like a noob for asking this but where can i find the pep files?
nevermind i found them

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back