Fallout New Vegas Desert Helmet (pep-files)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NeXXt

Glad to hear that you like it.
Don't forget about struts (strongly recommend). Without it whole form can be deformed. I recommend you to glue mask with tale together before the resin impregnation.
Voice modifier sounds interesting.

WJ007

perhaps someone can help me...I cant seem to download the entire file to print ...I just get the pic of the helmet and the smaller pics of the pages that need to be printed. Its very frustrating!!!
Thanks in advance

McScruffie

I'm impressed with the level of detail in all of this. Is this only printable via pep files or do they keep the same dimensions in the .png files? Thank you so much for sharing all this design info!

ed209

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's an amazing piece of work! I've wanted to build one for a while now. This thread has renewed that interest.

GilliGen

I say go for it, it's an great lookoling helmet once it's done

Sent from my Xperia U ST25i using Tapatalk

NeXXt

How long does it take for some of you to build it (without painting)? and the costs?
Do you mean master-model or ready cast? Prototype was making for a long time (in three steps, around 1 month by evenings in whole) as for casting — it takes about 2-3 evenings (no paint, no priming, just resin cast).

bluestormy

Wow, Great job. Found an instructable on this and have decided to go with the "plaster of paris" method. First time using pepakura etc. printed everything out. I am slightly confused in terms of glueing everything together. I have many years experience in origami etc. any helpful hints for assembly?
thanks,
Blue

NeXXt

I am slightly confused in terms of glueing everything together. I have many years experience in origami etc. any helpful hints for assembly?
thanks, Blue
Thank you. There's many tutorials for beginners. You may take a look on youtube, instructables.com or search on google.

Whiskas

I may seem like a noob for asking this but where can i find the pep files?
nevermind i found them

Last edited: