Done / Completed Fallout New Vegas Ballistic Fist Resin Kits ***SOLD OUT***

GhostMinion

Sr Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Ballistic Fist! Fresh from the Mohave Wasteland.

The kit includes a slush casted main gauntlet, two barrels, the barrel clamp and the pressure trigger. All little parts are pressure casted. Does not include the fabric glove. Does not include any padding or strapping or any kind, just the resin parts. All parts come cleaned , trimmed and primed. For the gloves I recommend using a GI wool glove insert as a base. You will also need to add the various screws and rivets, however there are pilot holes to help with this.

I cannot certify that this will fit everyone. Will be happy to send measurements if you need them.

Price for a kit will be $150 USD + shipping. Will need a shipping address to get you an exact shipping cost. I will be shipping via U.S.P.S. First Class. I will be happy to ship internationally. I accept payment only through paypal.

So, if you'd like to get a kit, or have any questions, just shoot me a PM.

Fallout New Vegas Ballistic Fist.png

trimmed%20kit%201_zpsx3hmlxqt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
trimmed%20kit%202_zpsxyo2u5ln.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
trimmed%20kit%203_zpsa1g6hjzu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
assembly%201_zps1vrsoeui.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
ballisticfists1_zpsb00d2ebd.png
[/URL][/IMG]

ballisticfists2_zps611b9a90.png
[/URL][/IMG]

ballisticfists3_zps9ecfc6ef.png
[/URL][/IMG]

ballistic%20fist%204_zpsbn7ke6qg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1. DeeArr - SHIPPED

2. FrostGiant - SHIPPED

3. forvalaka -
SHIPPED

4. granvillan - SHIPPED

Fallout New Vegas Ballistic Fist.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fallout New Vegas Ballistic Fist & Unique Ballistic Fist Resin Kits

Its weird that there arent more fallout kits around. On etsy you can find kits for some really obscure stuff by comparison. If you dont wind up getting enough interest to do a run, id still be interested in the project.

Alright. So, seems to be people viewing this, yet nobody else chiming in...................

Wanted to just remind everybody who's viewing here that by posting your thoughts or interest, you are not signing up for anything. You are not being put on a list, and there is no run yet. This thread thus far is to gauge the total amount of interest in this project. And by interest, I mean interested in seeing them become available, not interested in buying one (yet).

Any input is welcome. You have something to suggest, I'm happy to listen.

So, yeah Fallout fans, let me know what you're thinking. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok then :) I didn't want to post interest because I really can't give an answer if I could get it. However I would love to see it get done for sure :)

Never used a powerfist in game. Not played FO3 or NV as melee. Still, I know a few people have made powerfists, or asked can one be bought right here on the RPF over the years. No idea how popular these would be though for a production run. It certainly looks good.

Never used a powerfist in game. Not played FO3 or NV as melee. Still, I know a few people have made powerfists, or asked can one be bought right here on the RPF over the years. No idea how popular these would be though for a production run. It certainly looks good.

Never really gone the melee route myself but I have used them before, and man you are missing out. They are still hella fun to stick on and go marauding around with :)

Okay, started printing up the first prototype.

ballisticfistfirstcut2_zps84e81d19.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The print came out pretty clean, I'm happy with that. I'm also pleased with the size (so far). Of course I'll know more about how the size turns out once the other cuts are printed.

I was starting the second print, but my hot end crapped out on me on my printer. :( Gonna need to order a part and fix it. Lulzbot usually ships really quick, and the part isn't expensive at all, so I'll pick back up as soon as I'm able. Sucks though, I was hoping to have the second of the three cuts printed by tonight. Oh well.

Man, awful quiet in here..........was hoping that more people would be chiming in here. For what it's worth, here's some pics of the next cut printed out for some "test fitting".

bf 1.jpgbf 2.jpgbf 3.jpg

I am happy with the overall size. It isn't too tight at all, has a little room on both ends to wiggle in. However, when the two halves are together, I can't push my hand up through it. I do believe however that the casted ones will have a little more room and not be as thick walled as I modeled it.

I have the third and last cut printing right now, the part with the bbl saddles. It should be done by this afternoon. Until then I'm going to clean up what I've got already and weld the two halves together, and once the third print is done, weld that one on too.

I'll post pics later on when that stuff is done.

If these are of any interest to you, the time to post is now. If it stays this quiet in here, I'll just have to assume there is no interest, and move on...........

Quick update for those who may be interested. Welded the two bottom halves together, and I was able to push my hand up through it! I cut the hell out of my hands on all the little support material spikeys, but other than that, it went on fairly easy. :)

bf 4.jpgbf 5.jpg

With that, I am totally and completely sure that the size here is good.

That is a very clean printing :eek: Looks pretty great so far. Unfortunately it seems there aren't a huge number of Fallout fans on the RPF :( Or at least this section.

That is a very clean printing :eek: Looks pretty great so far. Unfortunately it seems there aren't a huge number of Fallout fans on the RPF :( Or at least this section.

No worries. I'm making molds anyways, so it's not like it's a loss for me. :cool I want one too! But I'll make sure any members who would like one, get one. :)

So, got the third part to the main wrist assembly printed, welded and ready for smoothing! I'm very pleased with the prints, they could've been cleaner, but I can't complain.

bf7_zpsa3f7817b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The size, the look, I'm liking everything about this project right now. Can't wait to be wearing one of these babies myself. :D
(clearly I am wearing one, I mean one that doesn't shank my hand!)

bf 6.jpg

I even printed a small sample segment of the barrel to see how the fit would be. It is perfect. Just perfectly snug, no sanding needed to get it to seat properly. :D You can even see the diameter comparison to my 16 gauge double bbl bird gun. I am very pleased with the barrel size and how it's turned out (so far).

bf 8.jpg bf 9.jpg

I still need to print the other parts, but will have to wait until I get more filament for my Makerbot. Until then, the smoothing and body work begins on this piece.

So guys, anybody who cares to actually look at this thread have any clue where to find an accurate wool glove to go with this? Racking my damn brain over here trying to find one, with no luck..............

Last edited:

No idea if you're gonna be able to find accurate ones, but I think you could get something similar of you look for work or tactical gloves

59351_019_01.jpg

59360_019_01.jpg

No idea if you're gonna be able to find accurate ones, but I think you could get something similar of you look for work or tactical gloves

http://static.511tactical.com/mag/m...08d6e5fb8d27136e95/59351/019/59351_019_01.jpg
http://static.511tactical.com/mag/m...08d6e5fb8d27136e95/59360/019/59360_019_01.jpg

Yeah, that's where I began looking, tactical and work gloves. Even looked at hunting gloves, too. Sucks because it's such a simple glove, I'd swear that would have been the easy part. From what I can tell from the game renders, it's definitely a wool glove, WW2 GI wool gloves to be exact. But all the surplus gloves are plain, they don't have the leather patches on them, and the ones that do are different. I may just have to bite the bullet and make accurate gloves, using those GI wool gloves and adding the patches and palm liner. Guess we'll see.

This is coming along really nice

Thank you sir!

Small update here. Got the knuckle assembly printed out. Size again seems to be perfect, plenty of room for your hand to fit through while wearing a glove, yet not oversized.

bf knuckle 1.jpgbf knuckle 2.jpg

Also got a barrel printed out and have begun a little smoothing work on the main body. This should start coming together in the next few weeks. I'm hoping to hear a little more feedback from some other Fallout fans until then............

Going to floss my new plasma rifle and pip boy this weekend at connooga in Chattanooga. Showing up at a con with this power fist would be piiiiiiimp

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back