Fallout Mini-Nukes available for pre-order

BlackMarketMagi

So Bethesda announced today a Fallout game anthology all packaged in a Mini-Nuke replica. Looks to be made of metal. They said on their Facebook page limited quantities and they already sold out on Bethesdas site but you can still get them at Best Buy, if you hurry. I included the pic but you can take a look at it here also..

http://store.bethsoft.com/fallout-anthology.html

Update: they are back up on Bethesdas site for now

Update 2: and they are sold out again at Bethesda.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I'm in no position to do so, but I've always been curious about the ethics of people casting limited edition props like this and the pipboy. My first guess would be that it's a no go, but I thought it might be worth asking.

I've been working on making my own Mini-nuke the last week or two. I laughed when this was announced specially since the original picture looked like it only had 3 fins rather then 4 attaching the stabilizer.

Yeah they say "limited quantities", but for the pipboy for Fallout 3 that was 100,000. Granted the game sold over a million copies so it is less than 10 percent. That is supposedly about the same amount they are making for the new pipboy for Fallout 4. With this since there isn't another retail version with out the nuke and all the games people already own, they may just make this 100k and that's it. It's really a cash grab since they know fans want the nuke.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back