Fallout mini nuke

OBI WAN KEN0B1

Sr Member
So i just got done modeling my first Mini Nuke. It's is based off of the new Fallout anthology mini nuke box set that's coming out, So here it is ready to be 3D printed. I up loaded it to Shapeways and its passes all of there tests for printing.(but will cost a boat load) I am not shore what the difference for a home Printer would be.Anyways here is a picture and a link to the file if anyone wants it they are welcome to it. And if you like it let me know. Its a pretty simple design. Also if anyone wants to print me one and mail it to me that's cool too. :devil Mini Nuke  V 1.0.png

Here is the link to the STL File and the original Blender File

http://www.4shared.com/folder/GIg1QcEo/Fallout.html

Cool work man, if you could piece it out into smaller pieces (the base, the four fins, and the actual warhead split down the middle horizontally) that would be appreciated. I don't have any 3d modeling experience so I can't do it myself.

Cool work man, if you could piece it out into smaller pieces (the base, the four fins, and the actual warhead split down the middle horizontally) that would be appreciated. I don't have any 3d modeling experience so I can't do it myself.

u can do that yourself with Netfabb or Meshmixer. its not that hard

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back