Fallout - Lone Wanderer 1:10 scale

Hemble

Hi All,

Fallout Lone Wanderer 1:10 scale

Recipe

Figure - is from Funko and I glued the joints and filled them in and then repainted and weathered him using Vallejo/Army Painter paints and pastel chalks.
I gave him a laser rifle from the power armour figure and the pipboy's screen was just plain green so I added a few dots and line to resemble the maps locations and roads.
Base - is high density foam and once the size was cut out I then ripped the edges apart using my figures. The wooden billboard is made from balsa wood and the sign I got from the net and printed it off and glued it onto the billboard.

Once the billboard was done I then applied a 70/30 mix of sand and spakfilla and applied it to the base and while it was drying I pushed the billboard into place.
The ground was then painted and weathered and the dying green plants are weeds from the garden which I preserved with mythelated spirits and then applied to the base. The dead small branches I also got from the garden and they large roots I pulled up from a plant that was growing.

The other dead shrubs are from JOEFIX Studios and the dying grass tufts are from Army Painter which were dark green and I used Vallejo Beige Brown on them to give then a dying/dead look.

Ron

Attachments

• lw1.JPG
    lw1.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 172
  • lw2.JPG
    lw2.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 138
  • lw3.JPG
    lw3.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 146
  • lw4.JPG
    lw4.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 147
  • lw5.JPG
    lw5.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 136
  • lw6.JPG
    lw6.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 131
  • lw7.JPG
    lw7.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 156
  • lw8.JPG
    lw8.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 136
  • lw9.JPG
    lw9.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 121
  • lw10.JPG
    lw10.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 138
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back