Fallout Laser Rifle Build (By a 13 year old :D!)

Vault111

Hey Everyone, I just finished up on my AER-9 Laser Rifle that I'd been working on for months now, so I decided to post the progress pictures here :D
Sorry for the first 2 pictures being oriented incorrectly :unsure
Here's the very first rough cut of the lower body of the stock
kkR5Jy.jpg
Added grips/main chamber/barrel
gzQ0mU.jpg
Here's the gun with the foregrip, the part before the foregrip gets width added, and the barrel shroud was added
AhEEHw.jpg
The back barrel got the cover it has, with the hole that holds the microfusion cell
3KzSv1.jpg
I roughly shaped the Apoxie Sculpt in the back
hp34Zt.jpg
Here's the grip made from heat formed styrene with the downward-protrudent part in the front
P2ntIp.jpg
And a good picture of the (old :/) reloading lever, trigger, and the styrene shroud of the downward protrudent piece in the front
5g6hY5.jpg
And all primed now, with the varying sized dowel at the bottom :D!
AYKsjv.jpg
I don't have a picture of the metallic paint added, but this is it all masked off and ready for the olive paint!
Ifu8ZT.jpg
After the metallic and olive paint (oh yeah, not to mention the styrene/apoxie sculpt barrel shroud with cheek rest)
w1DMC2.jpg
All decals added, some painted by spray paint, some glued and coated with super glue, and the painted microfusion cell
oV0E2f.jpg
And now all there's left to do is weather it! 200 years and one nuclear apocalypse later and...
SjTOwV.jpg
And time for some outdoor beauty shots :D!
Iy7gW6.jpg
PcynDM.jpg
JdqiHC.jpg
Oayi7N.jpg
And that's all for now! I'm unsure how I'll add the rod at the top, but I'll add that some other time, and I may update the reloading lever to the style that we've seen in Fallout 4, but that's all for now, and I'd your opinions and comments on it! Thanks, and have a nice day!

Attachments

• DVrsn9.jpg
    DVrsn9.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
  • P2ntIp.jpg
    P2ntIp.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 591
You're 13 and you've cooked us some mighty prop there! "The future looks bright with this one";) Looking forward to your next prop.

Great work, bud! Impressive craftsmanship for any age. I look forward to seeing other props you make.

Hey mate, great build, curious what the dimensions of the main body are, I'm gearing up to make one myself to hang in the wall and that's the only thing holding me up

Cheers

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back