Fallout 3 Bobblehead stand.

Satxer

Sr Member
So, recently, I got off my rear and decided to finally make a stand for the bobbleheads that have been released from Fallout 3. Here is what I came up with:

DSCN1868_zpspzxvqi69.jpg

Started with a base of the pink insulation foam. I was going to coat it with either plasitdip or resin, however the foam didn't react well to either directly. I ended up covering the foam with the metal duct tape first, than put a coat of resin on it. The stands are pvc pipe size converters.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bobblehead_collector's_stand

My intent is to eventually make a base cabinet that matches the game if possible, but that is a project for after convention season.

They best come out with the remaining 6...

Vault111

That's awesome man! I had the idea to do this awhile back(because I too have all of the vault boy bobbleheads except strength and perception :/) but I guess I just never did. Great to see it done by someone :)!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.