Fallout 3 Bobblehead stand.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Satxer

Sr Member
So, recently, I got off my rear and decided to finally make a stand for the bobbleheads that have been released from Fallout 3. Here is what I came up with:

Started with a base of the pink insulation foam. I was going to coat it with either plasitdip or resin, however the foam didn't react well to either directly. I ended up covering the foam with the metal duct tape first, than put a coat of resin on it. The stands are pvc pipe size converters.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bobblehead_collector's_stand

My intent is to eventually make a base cabinet that matches the game if possible, but that is a project for after convention season.

They best come out with the remaining 6...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Vault111

That's awesome man! I had the idea to do this awhile back(because I too have all of the vault boy bobbleheads except strength and perception :/) but I guess I just never did. Great to see it done by someone :)!