Fallout 2 Enclave Armor Helmet

chris113

Hi there guys! This is my attempt (not a first one really) to make an Enclave Power Armor Helmet replica.
Here's what I've managed to create.
First I made a plasticine sculpture of a helmet.

95922379.jpg

95922380.jpg

95922382.jpg

95922383.jpg

95922376.jpg

Then I made silicone cast using Smooth-On rubber and after that created a proper plastic Advanced Power Armor helmet using Smooth-On plastic

108312084.jpg

108312086.jpg

108312083.jpg

There were some flawes in the process of putting the plastic inside the silicone cast so the helmet's front is a bit misshapen.

Then I applied some Epoxi-Plast stuff on the flawed oarts and tried to smooth 'em little. After that I installed two sockets for the thin pipes (that are on top of the helmet)

109104665.jpg

Then a number of rivits followed

109104670.jpg

Наши люди! :) Продвинулись с момента последних фото, а то их давненько уже видели?

Наши люди! :) Продвинулись с момента последних фото, а то их давненько уже видели?

Хехе, практически не продвинулись с прошлого года( Сейчас мои знакомые приобрели вакуумировочный аппарат и попробовали отлить первые линзы. Так что есть надежда завершить работу в этом году:rolleyes

Holy *!@# that is awesome!!! Definitely one of the best Fallout props I've seen!

Thanks! I really tried to search throufg web to find any similar work but I couldn't... Maybe it's due to the Enclave Armor is rather complicated.

Looks great. I can't wait to see it painted up :thumbsup

It will be... someday;)

That looks looks fantastic! I am currently making the same helmet except from a pepakura model. Myself and one other from the wastelandoutpost.com are making this suit as well. Iren00 over on that website made all of the pep files for this suit. You should stop on by, I know plenty of the Fallout fans on that site will go ape***t!Again, mighty fine sculpting!:thumbsup
img1302821821679.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back