Suggestion Fall/Winter RPF Shirts?

Historically, long sleeves don't sell as well as short sleeves, but we are working on a new shirt run and we could certainly look into a long sleeve solution.

Same shirt or new design?
Id like a rerun of the same design as its become so iconic now.
Id also like a short sleeve button down with a large RPF logo on the back OR an RPF logo on the breast.

I hope you use the same vendor as before - my RPF shirt is the most comfortable shirt I have! :)

I'm in for a short-sleeve T! (maybe two!)

WapPig... honestly, we probably won't. We got a LOT of negative feedback because of the weight of the last shirt run. We purposefully went with a light weight material but many people equated light weight with cheap and it made them feel the shirts were low quality.

I DON'T like paying.overseas.postage. have.you guys for a UK link? Or how do you feel about.us making our.own* after all, its all RPF promotion

Well, I'm a new guy but would love to support the site! Whatever you decide to go with count me in for 1.

I'd love to see an adjustable (buckle, not plastic pegs) RPF hat.

As for long sleeve? Learn how to style a two-layer longsleeve under shortsleeve look. Don't get a turtleneck, though, those are passe.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back