FALCONER'S FALCON

hellonearth

so i spent most of yesterday and all last night sculpting this little robotic bird, cause apparently NO ONE ELSE SEAMS TO WANT TO!!! (NECA? HOT TOYS? WTF?) this is in approx. 1/6 scale done after finding out that A) falconer from hot toys DOESN'T have a removable mask, and :D falconer doesn't have a ******* FALCON!!

this is only my first attempt, if we ever get better pics of what it (should've) looked like then i'll do another and try to cast them, but here is the first draft of "my take" on what this falcon is....

DSCN4137.jpg

DSCN4140.jpg

DSCN4144.jpg

DSCN4152.jpg

DSCN4156.jpg

DSCN4157.jpg

DSCN4165.jpg

DSCN4166.jpg

anyway, who knows the details of this thing (besides maybe KNB) but this is as good as i could do with the references i had, the next one will be better, i also planned to do a "retracted" one too, but hope you guys can appreciate it. next is a 1/12 version (for the neca fig) thanks for lookin!

Dan

Dan that is f*cking awesome bro! What you sculpt it out of? Again kudos mate, really kick ass work. Need to do this for my falconer too

@ bryan it was just made out of super sculpy, made the basic (and i mean BASIC) sculpt and then threw it in the oven for ten and carved on it for a few more hours.

it's just killin me that no one wants to make a falcon for the poor pred! hot toys coulda made it sooooo cool cause it looks like it retracts into itself and all, oh well can't do that kinda stuff with sculpy... so i was gonna make a prone (ready to fly) and opened positions... for both 1/6 and 1/12 scales...

@ gwan thwei wish i had a 1/6 falconer to pose it on. just went a little nuts! had to try it :D

glad you like it though guys!!!!

Wow man that is freaking badass, looks very simple to make. I'm W.I.P on mine at the moment. I'm using a toy egale i got from a 12" figure. I'm converting it into the falcon.

guys, you really don't know how good it makes me feel that anybody liked it at all! thanks guys, really.

anyway i was in here takin a look and thought maybe it would be good to see the actual scale of it compared to a (larger) hand...

DSCN4133.jpg

DSCN4128.jpg

again, since we just apparently wont have one from any of the toy companies, i'm gonna try to make the design a little more complex on the next one, and try to get a better feel of the texture of the bird too

and georgieboy, nice sig :rolleyes: i am truly honored my friend.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back