Falconer?

munson

Well my friends, we have Biohunter sculpting the bsp bio and Hez is going to start the Tusk bio, anybody going to take a shot at the Falconer bio?

I gotta say that this Bio is the least impressive out of the three. Its wide and ugly. The lack of a gap between the top of the mouth and the dome makes it look weird. Maybe when I see it on the big screen I'll change my mind...

I gotta say that this Bio is the least impressive out of the three. Its wide and ugly. The lack of a gap between the top of the mouth and the dome makes it look weird. Maybe when I see it on the big screen I'll change my mind...

I didn't want to be the first to say it at the risk of sounding like a broken record :) what a horrid mask it is, so ugly, some of the concepts from AVP would have been better if they really couldn't think of a decent third mask? or even a mask weve seen before... boar for example. It just doesn't look like a predators bio to me at all, hate it! The other two have grown on me (not a huge compliment seeing as iv instantly loved most previous bio's excluding chopper!) but this one.... Barf!

Yeah yeah, give me a chance to get tusky finished. I'm actually starting to like Falconer a little more now, and it looks like it could be a nice challenge. All those flat surfaces, mmm.

Someone doing the armor would be cool Mike, those gaunts look pretty cool. *hinthint*

Since everyone is doing the Bios who's doing the body Armor? Should I even think about it? :)

Good point. Bsp and Falconer have pretty much the same armor overall, but Tusky's torso armor is different from the other two. I don't think we even have an image of their back armor yet? I just hope they come out with a behind the scene book.

Well, I will be making Mr Black's armor, since I'm trying to have the complete costume for the release of the movie in my country. I just don't know how accurate it will be without having the movie as reference

Definitely not a Wolf shape...it's got a very pronounced curve to it. I would think it would fit a P1 very nicely.

well, i am going to make a lifesize bust of the predator from the movie(not knowing wich), but that will be in latex don't know if thats good to?

JB

Definitely not a Wolf shape...it's got a very pronounced curve to it. I would think it would fit a P1 very nicely.
oh right great it just looked to me like it was a more fat bio in the picks to thats brilliant i can have a falconer bio afterall

From what ive seen, that bio is just plain ugly and fat looking..in fact that pred looks boring and i hope he's killed off early..by topher grace..ha ha ha aha

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back