Falconer mask (molded and 1st cast painted)

Tribal

heya guys,

So i started on the Falconer mask,
Done some bondo and a little paint work now but i need to repaint it the good way ^^ , still need to cut the eyes out and put good lenzes in and put the lazers in place,
but im thinking to mold the mask so im gonna wait to add those later , here are some pics hope you enjoy them

Grtz

008hb.jpg

009on.jpg

010um.jpg.png

011gp.jpg

012cn.jpg

013ec.jpg

014uvx.jpg

018aq.jpg.png

Not a bad finish for bondo...well done....not my favorite bio....I think the designer was influenced by 2000ads "Deadlock"
deadlock.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thx for the nice commenst guys, but i still need to repaint it al ,
I need to look up a painting tutorial to paint it the good way think i saw one here on the forum the other day so i need to look it up ,
I know its not 100% movie accurat but i liked it the way it looked i kept the front/mouth piece accurat as possible.

Grtz

Well thats cous my and sidei made those files :)

Anyway sidei great work on it! can't wait to see it :D very nicely done!

Considering the time it takes to model things in 3D software, this is pennies and well worth the cost. Rundown's work is phenominal!

Updates?

Considering the time it takes to model things in 3D software, this is pennies and well worth the cost. Rundown's work is phenominal!

Updates?

hey there wel no update yet im working on the suit also atm soon il take pics of that also :) ,
and indeed Rundown puts allot of time in his work to create good smooth files that i can unfold verry clean

Grtz

howdy folks,

so its update time ^^, so what i did the last 2 days was making a mold for the helmet and try to cast one B) , i must say im happy with the result here are some pics hope you guys enjoy it

grtz

001nd.jpg

002eqj.jpg.png

003fmj.jpg

007ig.jpg

008ylw.jpg

010aja.jpg

011mh.jpg.png

I haven't been on the lair for a few days so im not sure if anyone else has attepted to make it yet, but it's nice to see a falconer bio here. Looks pretty damn good too! Good job B)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back