Falconer mask delta ver. bulid

deta

i want to make my own falconer costume, but first i want to make the mask of falconer (will take a long time to make whole suit)
so..i make the mask from 3D first for my foundation because i can't sclupt well...
this is the result......

pepakura.jpg

viewfalconer.jpg

maybe i will sclupt around the eyes and leser pointer detail... it's too small if i made by pepakura
but i have a problem, i don't know what size falconer mask is :p can anyone help??

hope you like ;)
thx

i want to make my own falconer costume, but first i want to make the mask of falconer (will take a long time to make whole suit)
so..i make the mask from 3D first for my foundation because i can't sclupt well...
this is the result......
maybe i will sclupt around the eyes and leser pointer detail... it's too small if i made by pepakura
but i have a problem, i don't know what size falconer mask is :p can anyone help??
hope you like ;)
thx
That is a pretty impressive pepakura file I have seen others that were not so impressive.

@Guan-thwei, Xenohunter55 : thx man!!
@Xenohunter55, PredatrHuntr : yes i have the SS size width about 330 mm. but it's too big for my size so i made it about 290-330mm... still working on it.
YES i will shared the file for free to all of you here. but after i finish my own mask

thx :D

finally i've done this paper model with widht 330 mm but still feel too big :D
this comparison with my hand and another stuff
SAM_0316.jpg

SAM_0317.jpg

SAM_0311.jpg

SAM_0315.jpg

SAM_0313.jpg

still unsure about the size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually looks about right to me. If you're trying to do it like a 1:1 scale, you gotta remember that the predator is a pretty large character.

this is the result......

pepakura.jpg

viewfalconer.jpg

but i have a problem, i don't know what size falconer mask is :rolleyes: can anyone help??

hope you like :D
thx

send me a copy please if it's not locked i can enlarge it to 390 mm please.....

the pep file looks pretty damn good, oh please release this and send me a copy i would love to get my hands on this and work on it.
defo keep up the good work.

by any chance do you know the release date for this bio coz as i said before i would love to get my hands on thats pep file or does anyone know where i can get it?

by any chance do you know the release date for this bio coz as i said before i would love to get my hands on thats pep file or does anyone know where i can get it?

yuo can find it here, i posted the link in the how to build a pred costume forum theres a pepakura thread over there

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back