FALCONER FACE?

the reverend

why is hot toys sculpting a figure without a face?
and why cant the sculpter just make one up?
seems kinda ass not to let the figure and the sculpter have more freedom.

It has nothing to do with the license. They have the license to do Falconer, Tracker, and Berserker. The only Pred to have a face designed was Berserker. There is no designed face for the other two. Whether they didn't have the budget or time remains a mystery, but the bottom line is that we will not see a face for the other two because they don't exist. Maybe they have a face in some concept art somewhere, but all we have for a Predator face is Mr Black...

I think the discussion is kind of academic. Since this breed of super predators all have the same body (albeit with some slight color differences) it is therefore logical to assume that the Tracker and Falconer heads are identical in structure to the Berserker.

in that case, I prefer them with the mask on, 'cause I didn't really like that "new" design. It's not that it's bad, but wrong. Are there any other pics aside from movie stills were you can actually appreciate the design? I haven't had any luck surfing the web.

In other words, does that mean that we never saw Falconer or Tracker (Mr. Plow or Tusky) with their biohelmets off in Predators? I never noticed. Haven't all the other Predators been seen with their biohelmets off? Maybe Celtic and Chopper in AVP, but they didn't have a lot of screen time.

if you look at the ''predators'' reference pictures here on the lair you can see through falconers bio lense and see that human eye. So its a half mask i believe...

if you look at the ''predators'' reference pictures here on the lair you can see through falconers bio lense and see that human eye. So its a half mask i believe...

I believe that in any Predator/AVP movie when there is a screen shot with the bio helmet on for a prolonged period of time, they always use a half mask because it is easy to see out of. There are some exceptions and they are basically whenever the Predator would take a bio helmet off, then I believe they actually wear a bio over the mask.

But yea, I seriously doubt they would have a mask for the HT Falconer and Tracker Predators since they didn't have any "face time" in the movie. Although I do agree with what Carl said. By theory they should look similar, but their paintups would be designed to match their skin color since all three skin colors are different, I believe.

Not that I've heard
I found the announcement.

"We always listen to our fans’ comments and do our best to improve our product quality. Here is great news for fans!

For the 1/6th Falconer Predator Collectible Figure, because of fans’ wishes, we will include the falcon as the accessory in the set! We hope that fans will be happy about that…and don’t forget to stay tuned with our latest product image soon!

As for the face mask, we’d like to make it detachable…. However, we have to be true to the movie & get green-lighted from the licensor. We also understand what fans want and did try to “create” a face for him. But somehow it is not approved officially. Anyways, we hope the additional falcon would meet fans’ expectation.

With so many great elements in the Predators series, let’s grab a set of the Falconer Predator, Berserker Predator and Royce collectible figures now!"

Hopefully it get's accepted and by "create" they mean different from Mr. Black.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back