Falcon jetpack pep files

Cuetheluv

I might be able to help you with pep files for the jetpack, but as soon as the guy emails me the file and dimension codes for the pep 3d cad files.
here is my falcon suit that I created and wore last week at wizard world Chicago. my wings are manual for right now that's why left on slips backwards from my mount but I fixed that now. until I finish working on the motorized version with the rocket boost sounds and smoke effects.
1912069_534261280038498_4940154992171189166_n[1].jpg 10593205_534261216705171_4844150034732530296_n[1].jpg IMG_0864.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Falcon Exo-7

I might be able to help you with pep files for the jetpack, but as soon as the guy emails me the file and dimension codes for the pep 3d cad files.
here is my falcon suit that I created and wore last week at wizard world Chicago. my wings are manual for right now that's why left on slips backwards from my mount but I fixed that now. until I finish working on the motorized version with the rocket boost sounds and smoke effects.
View attachment 370254 View attachment 370255 View attachment 370256

OH MY *****.
if you could deliver me those pep files, that we so nice,
i want to make those for a long time, and i want to have some 3d pics for the files too.
so if you have those pep files or the link, please pm me because i really want those!
super nice costume btw

Re: Falcon Exo-7

View attachment 370254 View attachment 370255 View attachment 370256
will these files be foam and will they be released to the public? If not could you PM me the files? ive been looking for this everywhere.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back