Fake Mystic artist proof DARK CRYSTAL

skulpturen

Some idiot is selling my fan made mystic head sculpture I did many years ago. He says it is an "artist proof" made for the movie! :sick

Ebay item 180713751668

He even erased my name on the bottom of the sculpture. :angry

Last edited:
also odd that ebay lists his location as Hummelstown PA but in the text of all of the auctions it says they will ship from the UK

That is odd about the address as Hummelstown is near harrisburgh i think, i got my geiger counters from a guy who had that town listed. Must mean he's the middle man and the recaster is in england?

I'm fairly sure that Hummelstown is where Arsenal/Cool Models is located. If they are involved I'm sure you'll see your work posted back on Ebay soon. If they keep trying though, keep shutting them down.

Rick

I'm fairly sure that Hummelstown is where Arsenal/Cool Models is located. If they are involved I'm sure you'll see your work posted back on Ebay soon. If they keep trying though, keep shutting them down.

Rick

Oh noo! Its still on Ebay. :angry Seems I cant shut them down.

Has he recast it? Or is it the original you owned?

If its the original, how did he get hold of it?

If he recast it, that sucks ass!

weequay

Thanks for bring this thread up... I was actually looking at buying that auction as a present for my wife. Would have been really bummed to find out it was a replica.

Maybe I am missing something, but it doesn't say screen used anywhere on the auction. They are careful in the wording to not say it is definitely a screen used item. The fact they say its from 1982 though... underhanded to say the least.

Maybe I am missing something, but it doesn't say screen used anywhere on the auction. They are careful in the wording to not say it is definitely a screen used item. The fact they say its from 1982 though... underhanded to say the least.

It's not that they are saying it was screen used, they are saying it is "production made". They are saying it is a pre production sculpt used as reference for the puppet makers... A maquette basically.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back