Fake Movie I.D.'s

Super Serg

I'm drawing a blank & searches aren't bringing anything up for that site that 1 of
our members here had that sold Matrix, Minority Report , CSI , etc ID's.

Anyone know what 'm talking 'bout?

*ss*

It is Jedi Punk that you seek. His site is back up, so if you do a member search for him, you'll probably find a link to all the goodies you're looking for.

Not bad, but the CSI ID Badge not 100% dead-on. It's also freaking diffcult to get all the right labelings. I perfectionized the LV one recently and still working on deciphering the rest of the MIA one. See for yourself. I also done the NY 2nd season. AFAI see, I am the only one, who done it artistically correct - haven't seen other fan-made badges, that are like the real prop.
Card size is US government size. Oddly enough, LV's got two different badges, one for supervisors with magnetic stripe in standard card size and one in government size without mag stripe.

CSIBadgefront.jpg

CSIBadgeback.jpg

BadgeGrissom.jpg

Badgesall.jpg

mdpdsmpl.png

nypdlab.png

nypdcsicard.png

For comparision, that's what you see on screen:
csilvmpdmdpdnycpd.png

Sweet. Great job on the ID's. It's funny to see some of the local(real) CSI folks getting asked if they know Grissom.

I need to update my site - I have so much more stuff now, and most of the stuff on the site isn't as accurate as it is now.

YenChih Lin - nice LV and NY CSI stuff. You have the wrong logo on the Miami creds though ;)
It's actually a Miami-Dade logo - not a police sheild. I got hold of some VERY detailed reference for that one - still need to update it on my site though - just like everything else...

-Chris

AH.
Good ol' JP. (Chris)

Yeah, I got a bunch when Minority Report came out and even got myself
& my girlfriend at the time a couple Metacortex Matrix 1's with us in it.

If you've got more stuff Chris, post away.

*ss*

Honestly,

It's just too much to list, I'm soooo far behind updating everything. :lol

Shoot me a PM if you have something in mind - chances are, I've done it or am working on it.

Thanks for the interest,
Chris

Just want to add that Chris (Jedi Punk) is the man when it comes to ID's. I have his Blade Runner, which is different from the one on his site, and it is super nice.

Plus, he did some great custom work for me which I use at my place of business.

Thanks again Chris.

Tom

@jedipunk:
Oh thanks for the info. Can I ask, if you're willing to share that Miami-Dade Logo with me please? I was soo close with the police shield, but it's hard to come-by those vector art...

I'm afraid I actually cannot share the logo.

I just heard from my source who reminded me that the reference was given to me in confidence that it would not be shared. I'm holding to that agreement.

What I can tell you is that it is a real logo used by Miami Dade, so if you look hard enough (Google), you will find it.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Good Luck.
-Chris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YenChih Lin @ May 8 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]1240527[/snapback]</div>
@jedipunk:
Oh thanks for the info. Can I ask, if you're willing to share that Miami-Dade Logo with me please? I was soo close with the police shield, but it's hard to come-by those vector art...
[/b]

That's ok. I'll try it with google - but that's also a police shield, isn't it?
I found a similar one, with "Metro Dade" on the ring around the star...

Nope - it's a county logo - no star.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(YenChih Lin @ May 8 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]1240803[/snapback]</div>
That's ok. I'll try it with google - but that's also a police shield, isn't it?
I found a similar one, with "Metro Dade" on the ring around the star...
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back