Factory Entertainment Trek prop replicas

I'm probably in the minority but I'd love a USS Franklin from ST Beyond. It was a massive letdown when QMX snuck this and then subsequently cancelled it.

QMx Star Trek Beyond USS Franklin model San Diego Comic Con display.jpg

QMx Star Trek Beyond USS Franklin model San Diego Comic Con display 2.jpg

QMx Star Trek Beyond USS Franklin model San Diego Comic Con display 3.jpg

I was pretty happy with the TNG cricket, but there's definitely room for improvement. I'd really like some more nice TNG props. There's great fan made stuff, but if a licensed version is released that's accurate and easy to come by, then I'll take it!

I was pretty happy with the TNG cricket, but there's definitely room for improvement. I'd really like some more nice TNG props. There's great fan made stuff, but if a licensed version is released that's accurate and easy to come by, then I'll take it!
I agree!

While I was very excited to see them offering TNG-era stuff, I was a bit disappointed that the Dustbuster phaser was one of the first items (after the cricket) that they decided to offer.

If it had been a cobra head phaser or a Mark VII tricorder, I would have been all over it! Here’s hoping…

Sean

I agree!

While I was very excited to see them offering TNG-era stuff, I was a bit disappointed that the Dustbuster phaser was one of the first items (after the cricket) that they decided to offer.

If it had been a cobra head phaser or a Mark VII tricorder, I would have been all over it! Here’s hoping…

Sean
I'm hoping that FE is simply moving in chronological order and will get to the more desired phasers soon-ish.

I know I'm alone, but I'm really hoping for a Season 1 Mark VI Tricorder!! I made a VII from a Stapelton kit and I have the licensed Mark IX... I'm missing the VI. The Mark VI has a special place in my heart because I was a kid when the first season of Next Generation came out. I actually saw the tricorder at a Star Trek convention where Majel Barret was there advertising the new series. The mark VII is a better prop, but I still love the first season VI!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back