Factory Entertainment SDCC 2022 - Men in Black 1 & 2 Neuralyzers

Should we assume this is going to be chromed like the past Neuralizers have been? I don't see them putting out a polished aluminum one but I could be wrong.

Should we assume this is going to be chromed like the past Neuralizers have been? I don't see them putting out a polished aluminum one but I could be wrong.
I'm gonna assume both are a repack of the old MIB2 one just maybe with better LED's and electronics hopefully. Also a new display. But the body looks the same chromed.

Just realized the description specifies the flash will be LED. This means it won't kill batteries like the strobe did on the old ones. I also hope this means the flash will be colored like in the movies (red for MiB1 and blue for MIIB).

Someone on Facebook asked about differences between the MIB 2 version and their previous release, to which FE responded:

We’ve improved the electronics and the engineering. It’s now fully LED powered which results increased battery life, and instead of an N battery it now has an A23. The strobe is also quite a bit brighter. Completely new tooling which allows for more of a streamlined popup mechanism.

As I already have the MR MIB 2 version, I’ve also preordered the MIB 1 version. Looking forward to it! Been waiting for this one for a long time!

Sean

Someone on Facebook asked about differences between the MIB 2 version and their previous release, to which FE responded:

We’ve improved the electronics and the engineering. It’s now fully LED powered which results increased battery life, and instead of an N battery it now has an A23. The strobe is also quite a bit brighter. Completely new tooling which allows for more of a streamlined popup mechanism.

As I already have the MR MIB 2 version, I’ve also preordered the MIB 1 version. Looking forward to it! Been waiting for this one for a long time!

Sean
That’s exciting about the pop up mechanism. It always felt flimsy to me.

I already have the MR MIB 2 one, which if I remember correctly was $199, so would only want to get the one from the first movie but I just can't justify $600 for it even though it looks fantasic.

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll make new or "rereleased" standard issue sidearms. I still kick myself for not picking up the MIB Elite version when SS and FE had them in stock for ages.

I wonder if they'll make new or "rereleased" standard issue sidearms. I still kick myself for not picking up the MIB Elite version when SS and FE had them in stock for ages.

Well, the movies are pretty old now so nostalgia factor is large, and some of the kids that grew up on them are starting to hit expendable income age in their careers. I skipped on some of the weapons later and yeah. Shouldn't have skipped.

Well, the movies are pretty old now so nostalgia factor is large, and some of the kids that grew up on them are starting to hit expendable income age in their careers. I skipped on some of the weapons later and yeah. Shouldn't have skipped.
Same thing happened with the noisy cricket for my friend. For years I was like “have you ordered it yet? Going to get it?” Then when it sold out he was like “oh dang, shouldn’t have waited”. Now it haunts him, lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back