Factory Entertainment Ressikan Flute from Star Trek: TNG

masterjedi322

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Factory Entertainment just put up a preorder for a replica of the Ressikan Flute from Star Trek The Next Generation!

Sounds like they were able to reference the real prop, and even incorporated some sound effects into the case.

Like many folks, The Inner Light was one of my favorite episodes of TNG, so I look forward to adding this replica to my collection.

Sean

A long time coming for this when I tried to License this they thought it would not sell.

The original prop could not play a note and is now in a Private Collection

Let's bring on some TNG Phasers next!

Would love to see somebody tackle some TNG props!

Master Replicas made a great TNG phaser

MR made the boomerang phaser, which was from the later TNG-era movies, but I think the comment was meant for them to tackle the dustbuster and/or cobrahead versions that were prominent on the TV show.

Sean

Master Rellicas made a great TNG phaser
Would love to see somebody tackle some TNG props!

MR made the boomerang phaser, which was from the later TNG-era movies, but I think the comment was meant for them to tackle the dustbuster and/or cobrahead versions that were prominent on the TV show.

Sean

Sean your right but rod.com tackled both the Dustbuster and the Cobra head. Even the Cobra head all metal laser pointer was pretty good. I just don’t see Factory Entertainment doing something already done. I hope I am wrong. However the flute was an easy win.

Sean your right but rod.com tackled both the Dustbuster and the Cobra head. Even the Cobra head all metal laser pointer was pretty good. I just don’t see Factory Entertainment doing something already done. I hope I am wrong. However the flute was an easy win.

I remember Rodd.com offered kits, but can't recall if they offered finished pieces of the Dustbuster or Cobrahead...?

As for FE taking on stuff that's already been done - they did the MIB 2 neuralyzer after MR had done it, so I think there is some precedence. I would assume it would be based on demand...

As a TNG fan, I'd love to see more offerings of TNG-era props, especially a cobrahead and Mark VII tricorder. It seems most companies that take on the Trek license just like to redo the TOS phaser...

Sean

They did, you just paid more and then At some point they simply went to kits only. Based on demand is the key and they are even redoing the James Bond golden gun again I assume because of demand.

Not sure why the Mark IX seems to be the only Tricorder they want to make as Rod and EFX did those but a mark VII would be sweet. Very little in the TNG verse

Inner Light still makes me cry... Watched it earlier this year... Tears flowed at the end

Shame this flute has "sound effects" rather than being a playable flute

I'm glad that the sound effects are coming from the box instead of the flute itself. Much easier for batteries/switches, I think it's a good compromise.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back