Factory Entertainment MIB 2 Neuralyzer

Gasparddm

MIB Neuralizer Question

Hello all!
I have a question to all of the owners of the MR Neuralizer.
How durable is it? How heavy is it? If I take good care of it,
will it still scratch and indent or break in anyway? My future hopes
it to get ones myself, thats the reason why Im asking you this.
Thanks everyone!

Re: MIB Neuralizer Question

heavy, yes. nicely made. but when i got it, i played with it a few times, removed the battery, and it has been in display case ever since.

from what i've read here and there over the years, if you use it repeatedly, it is subject to breaking, especially the "spring open" mechanism, which isn't surprising because it wasn't made ti be played with day to day, but displayed and activated every now and then, as in maybe 10 times a year....but that's just my best guess.

let's see what others have to say...

Mine had an issue where the chrome was scraping off. Every time I opened it spelled doom for my chrome finish.

I remember when I first heard MR announce that they would be "chrome plated brass" I remembered that is exactly what Razor scooters were made out of. I remembered how quickly the chrome scraped off of that.

It's a nice piece, but Factory Entertainment is about to release a better replica this year. May want to hold off and save yourself the extra dough.

I heard that they are JUNK. The guy that designed them is an absolute IDIOT. He has never even BEEN into outer space...

Can you believe that crap??? :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

MR SUX!!!

alot. :angry

I got one and it didn't erase ANYONE'S memory!!! :unsure

(...and it's not like I didn't TRY... Mom...girlfriend...bank teller...the dude at the Hardee's drive-thru window...)

NUTHIN. :cry

FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!

I am callin' MR and letting them know how I feel!

Don't buy it!

They BLOW! :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

Ah come on Steve, not knocking you. You are still loved. However, facts cannot be ignored. The truth speaks for itself. These things happened. Truthy.

I heard that they are JUNK. The guy that designed them is an absolute IDIOT. He has never even BEEN into outer space...

MR SUX!!!

(...and it's not like I didn't TRY... Mom...girlfriend...bank teller...the dude at the Hardee's drive-thru window...)

FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!

Don't buy it!

:lol..Good one, Steve! You guys weren't that bad!! :D

-Carson

We will indeed be releasing officially licensed MIB prop replicas this year starting with the Neuralyzer. We are still in development so don't have any firm details at this time, but this video should answer some questions

Neuralyzer Prop Replica Development Video | Facebook

Looks good. Will you be making any props from MIB 3. Llike the Time machine that J uses ? Also how much will the Neuralizer be?

I just preordered the Nerualizer from Factory Entertainment. Im very excited! When do you expect the release date to be? Before the MIB 3 release date? Thanks!

Last edited:

I JUST DROOLED watching that video. the last surprise was amazing!!

pretty darn excited.

Steve I have had no problems with mine and I use it about 3 times a year.

Thanks for all the great Props you put out over the years!!

MR SUX!!!

FALSE ADVERTISING!!!!

Don't buy it!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back